How to buy Jameson Resources shares
Own Jameson Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Jameson Resources Limited is a coking coal business based in Australia. Jameson Resources shares (JAL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Jameson Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $77,425. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Jameson Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Jameson Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: JAL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Jameson Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Jameson Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Jameson Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of JAL stocks over time.
Jameson Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.087 - $0.17|
|50-day moving average||$0.0918|
|200-day moving average||$0.101|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.004|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Jameson Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Jameson Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-15)||3.45%|
|1 month (2021-05-21)||0.09|
|3 months (2021-03-22)||-10.00%|
|6 months (2020-12-22)||-18.18%|
|1 year (2020-06-22)||-37.93%|
|3 years (2018-06-22)||-30.77%|
|5 years (2016-06-22)||200.00%|
Jameson Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$46,852|
|Return on assets TTM||-1.63%|
|Return on equity TTM||-2.58%|
|Market capitalisation||$26.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Jameson Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Jameson Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Jameson Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Jameson Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.087 up to $0.17. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Jameson Resources 's is 0.5815. This would suggest that Jameson Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Jameson Resources overview
Jameson Resources Limited engages in the exploration and development of coal projects in Western Canada. The company explores for coking and thermal coal. Its flagship project is the Crown Mountain project with ten granted coal licenses covering an area of 5,630 hectares located in the Elk Valley coal field in south eastern British Columbia. The company was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Prime Day deal: $100 off Sony’s ‘Bose Killing’ Headphones
Get 33% off Sony WH1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones during Amazon Prime Day 2021. Here's how to get the deal before it disappears.
How to get $120 off Nintendo Switch on Amazon Prime Day
Amazon Australia is selling the Nintendo Switch video game console for $349 during Prime Day - that's over $120 off the RRP.
Amazon Prime Day Australia 2021: All the best deals from Day 2
Here are all the best deals from Amazon Prime Day Australia's second day - including the return of dirt-cheap Nintendo Switch consoles.
Amazon Prime Day’s best deals on big-ticket items: Up to 46% off
From Segways to stand-up paddleboards, these are the best Prime Day savings on the most expensive items.
Nacon RIG 500 Pro HC Gen 2 review: Super comfortable gaming headphones
The Nacon Rig 500 Pro HC headphones have wide console and PC compatibility, Dolby Atmos licensing and a genuinely comfortable design, even for longer gaming sessions.
Oppo Find X3 Neo 5G review: Oppo’s better flagship phone
The Oppo Find X3 Neo lacks the utter flagship features of the Find X3 Pro, but you won't miss them, while you will enjoy its lower price point.
7 health insurance deals to save you money at tax time
Avoid the MLS tax and get a rebate by taking out health insurance. Here are 7 deals that’ll save you money on your tax returns.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Milton Corporation (MLT ↑16.0%), Oneview Healthcare (ONE ↑12.8%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 22 June 2021.
Mobile plans are now more expensive, but here’s a hack to save $200 a year
Telstra, Optus and Vodafone keep raising their prices even as the rest of the market is more affordable than ever.
Ask an Expert