How to buy Jadar Resources (JDR) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Jadar Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Jadar Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Jadar Resources shares (JDR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Jadar Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $864. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Jadar Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Jadar Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: JDR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Jadar Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Jadar Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Jadar Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Jadar Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Jadar Resources performance over time
- Jadar Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Jadar Resources shares?
- Does Jadar Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Jadar Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Jadar Resources stock price (ASX:JDR)Use our graph to track the performance of JDR stocks over time.
Jadar Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.019 - $0.05|
|50-day moving average||$0.0234|
|200-day moving average||$0.0301|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.003|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Jadar Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Jadar Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-07-15)||4.17%|
|1 month (2021-06-25)||19.05%|
|3 months (2021-04-23)||-10.71%|
|6 months (2021-01-22)||-32.43%|
|1 year (2020-07-22)||19.05%|
|2 years (2019-07-22)||177.78%|
|5 years (2016-07-22)||-99.63%|
Jadar Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$864|
|Return on assets TTM||-38.02%|
|Return on equity TTM||-64.69%|
|Market capitalisation||$15.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Jadar Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Jadar Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Jadar Resources 's shares ever split?
Jadar Resources 's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 17 December 2017. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Jadar Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Jadar Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Jadar Resources 's share price.
Jadar Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Jadar Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.019 up to $0.05. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Jadar Resources 's is 1.0437. This would suggest that Jadar Resources 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Jadar Resources overview
Jadar Resources Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration of lithium and other mineral properties in the Republic of Serbia and Austria. The company holds 100% interest in 4 exploration licenses covering an area of 258 square kilometers in Serbia; and an 80% interest in 8 projects comprising 136 exploration permits covering an area of 64.2 square kilometers in Austria. It also holds an agreement to acquire 100% interest in the Khartoum tin, silver, and tungsten tenement portfolio in North Queensland, Australia. The company was formerly known as Jadar Lithium Limited and changed its name to Jadar Resources Limited in December 2019. Jadar Resources Limited was incorporated in 1985 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Stocks similar to Jadar Resources
Jadar Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Hellenic Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Shopping.io (SPI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Shopping.io (SPI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy LUKSO Token (LYXE) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the LUKSO Token (LYXE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy KardiaChain (KAI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the KardiaChain (KAI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Neutrino USD (USDN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Neutrino USD (USDN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Venus BTC (VBTC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Venus BTC (VBTC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert