How to buy IVE Group shares | A$0.735
Own IVE Group shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
IVE Group Limited is an advertising agencies business based in Australia. IVE Group shares (IGL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.735 – a decrease of 4.55% over the previous week. IVE Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $691.5 million.
How to buy shares in IVE Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for IVE Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: IGL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until IVE Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.735, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of IVE Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
IVE Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of IGL stocks over time.
IVE Group shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.735|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.24 - AUDA$2.56|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.7878|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.7908|
|Dividend yield||AUDA$0.17 (22.63%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.169|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy IVE Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
IVE Group price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-12)||-3.29%|
|1 month (2020-09-18)||-12.50%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||-6.96%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||6.52%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||-63.16%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||-65.33%|
|3 years (2017-10-19)||-64.66%|
|5 years (2015-10-16)||N/A|
Is IVE Group under- or over-valued?
Valuing IVE Group stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of IVE Group 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
IVE Group 's P/E ratio
IVE Group 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 4x. In other words, IVE Group shares trade at around 4x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
IVE Group 's EBITDA
IVE Group 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $65.7 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a IVE Group 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
IVE Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$691.5 million|
|Operating margin TTM||6.8%|
|Gross profit TTM||$170.4 million|
|Return on assets TTM||5.19%|
|Return on equity TTM||-9.94%|
|Market capitalisation||$114.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
IVE Group share dividends
We're not expecting IVE Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
IVE Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, IVE Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.24 up to $2.56. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while IVE Group 's is 1.9912. This would suggest that IVE Group 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
IVE Group overview
IVE Group Limited engages in the marketing, communications, and print businesses in Australia. The company provides conceptual and creative design across print, mobile, and interactive media; and personalized communications, including marketing automation, marketing mail, publication mail, e-communications, multi-channel solutions, and call center services. It also prints and distributes catalogues, magazines, marketing, and corporate communications materials and stationery; and manufactures point of sale display material and large format banners for retail applications. In addition, the company provides data analytics, customer experience strategy, and CRM; and outsourced communication solutions for large organizations, such development of customized multi-channel management models covering creative and digital services, supply chain optimization, inventory management, warehousing, and logistics. It serves various industry sectors comprising financial services, publishing, retail, communications, property, clubs and associations, not-for-profit, utilities, manufacturing, education, and government. IVE Group Limited was founded in 1921 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert