How to buy the iShares S&P/ASX Small Ordinaries ETF | A$4.735
Invest in the iShares S&P/ASX Small Ordinaries ETF in just a few minutes.
How to buy the iShares S&P/ASX Small Ordinaries ETF
- Compare online brokers. To invest in exchange traded funds (ETFs) listed in Australia, you’ll need to sign up to an ETF broker platform with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for the iShares S&P/ASX Small Ordinaries ETF. Find the ETF by name or ticker symbol: ISO. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until the iShares S&P/ASX Small Ordinaries ETF reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. Look at today's price and weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you've invested in the iShares S&P/ASX Small Ordinaries ETF. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how the fund performs over time
iShares S-and-amp;P/ASX Small Ordinaries ETF price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-11)||2.14%|
|1 month (2020-08-19)||1.27%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||3.02%|
|6 months (2020-03-19)||41.12%|
|1 year (2019-09-19)||-4.22%|
|2 years (2018-09-19)||-7.38%|
|3 years (2017-09-19)||6.71%|
|5 years (2015-09-18)||32.50%|
iShares S&P/ASX Small Ordinaries ETF unit priceUse our graph to track the performance of ISO stocks over time.
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Get free ETF trades until September 30, 2020 when you join Bell Direct (T&Cs apply).
- $0 Brokerage on ETFs until Sept 30th
- Invest in Australian shares and mFunds
- Finder Award: Best for long-term investing
- Finder Award: Best for Australian share trading
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare ETF brokers
Detailed fund information
The Fund invests primarily in Australian listed securities that form the Index. Whilst the Constitution of the Fund allows the Responsible Entity to borrow, it is not our intention that borrowing arrangements will be entered into by the Fund other than temporary overdrafts which may be used as a means of managing certain cash flows.
Ask an Expert