How to buy the iShares Edge MSCI Australia Multifactor ETF | A$27.23
Invest in the iShares Edge MSCI Australia Multifactor ETF in just a few minutes.
How to buy the iShares Edge MSCI Australia Multifactor ETF
- Compare online brokers. To invest in exchange traded funds (ETFs) listed in Australia, you’ll need to sign up to an ETF broker platform with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for the iShares Edge MSCI Australia Multifactor ETF. Find the ETF by name or ticker symbol: AUMF. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until the iShares Edge MSCI Australia Multifactor ETF reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. Look at today's price and weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you've invested in the iShares Edge MSCI Australia Multifactor ETF. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how the fund performs over time
iShares Edge MSCI Australia Multifactor ETF price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-11)||0.63%|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||-3.19%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||0.78%|
|6 months (2020-03-20)||24.69%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||-10.08%|
|2 years (2018-09-20)||-4.35%|
|3 years (2017-09-20)||-0.52%|
|5 years (2015-09-17)||N/A|
iShares Edge MSCI Australia Multifactor ETF unit priceUse our graph to track the performance of AUMF stocks over time.
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Get free ETF trades until September 30, 2020 when you join Bell Direct (T&Cs apply).
- $0 Brokerage on ETFs until Sept 30th
- Invest in Australian shares and mFunds
- Finder Award: Best for long-term investing
- Finder Award: Best for Australian share trading
Compare ETF brokers
Detailed fund information
The Fund aims to provide investors with the performance of an index, before fees and expenses, composed of Australian equities that have favourable exposure to target style factors subject to constraints.The Fund seeks to achieve its objective by employing an optimisation strategy to track the performance of the MSCI Australia IMI Diversified Multiple-Factor Index.
Ask an Expert