iShares China Large-Cap ETF (IZZ) is an exchange traded fund listed on the ASX. It opened the day at A$59, after a previous close of A$59.1. During the day the price has varied from a low of A$58.65 to a high of A$59. The latest price was A$58.75 (25-minute delay). All prices are listed in Australian Dollars.
How to buy the iShares China Large-Cap ETF
- Compare online brokers. To invest in exchange traded funds (ETFs) listed in Australia, you’ll need to sign up to an ETF broker platform with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for the iShares China Large-Cap ETF. Find the ETF by name or ticker symbol: IZZ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until the iShares China Large-Cap ETF reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. Look at today's price and weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you've invested in the iShares China Large-Cap ETF. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how the fund performs over time
iShares China Large-Cap ETF AU price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-11)||58.6|
|1 month (2020-08-19)||-3.08%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||-1.01%|
|6 months (2020-03-19)||-0.64%|
|1 year (2019-09-19)||-2.25%|
|2 years (2018-09-19)||0.57%|
|3 years (2017-09-19)||4.18%|
|5 years (2015-09-18)||13.61%|
iShares China Large-Cap ETF unit priceUse our graph to track the performance of IZZ stocks over time.
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Get free ETF trades until September 30, 2020 when you join Bell Direct (T&Cs apply).
- $0 Brokerage on ETFs until Sept 30th
- Invest in Australian shares and mFunds
- Finder Award: Best for long-term investing
- Finder Award: Best for Australian share trading
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare ETF brokers
Detailed fund information
The Index is designed to represent the performance of the largest companies in the China equity market that are available to international investors.
Ask an Expert