How to buy Isentia shares
Own Isentia shares in just a few minutes.
Isentia Group Limited is a software—application business based in Australia. Isentia shares (ISD) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Isentia has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $110.3 million.
How to buy shares in Isentia
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Isentia. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ISD. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Isentia reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Isentia. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Isentia share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ISD stocks over time.
Isentia shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.105 - AUDA$0.44|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.2033|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1712|
|Dividend yield||AUDA$0.04 (14.06%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.172|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Isentia stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Is Isentia under- or over-valued?
Valuing Isentia stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Isentia's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Isentia's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $12.2 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Isentia's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
|Revenue TTM||$110.3 million|
|Operating margin TTM||3.18%|
|Gross profit TTM||$31 million|
|Return on assets TTM||1.6%|
|Return on equity TTM||-20.56%|
|Market capitalisation||$42.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Isentia share dividends
We're not expecting Isentia to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Isentia share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Isentia's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.105 up to $0.44. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Isentia's is 0.7229. This would suggest that Isentia's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Isentia Group Limited provides media intelligence services to the public and private sector clients in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, and internationally. The company develops software-as-a-service platform, Mediaportal that provides services to the customers, such as analytics and multilingual capabilities; unmatched data set in terms of size and diversity of content; access to expert advice and support in event of crisis; and proprietary search algorithms to deliver accurate and relevant content. It offers social media insights and monitoring, customized quantitative and qualitative analysis services. The company provides media database, media release distribution, media monitoring, and media analysis services. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert