How to buy iQ3Corp (IQ3) shares
Learn how to easily invest in iQ3Corp shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
iQ3Corp is a capital markets business based in Australia. iQ3Corp shares (IQ3) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. iQ3Corp has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $2.4 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in iQ3Corp
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for iQ3Corp . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: IQ3. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until iQ3Corp reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of iQ3Corp . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
iQ3Corp stock price (ASX:IQ3)Use our graph to track the performance of IQ3 stocks over time.
iQ3Corp shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.072 - $0.17|
|50-day moving average||$0.12|
|200-day moving average||$0.1246|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.054|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy iQ3Corp stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
iQ3Corp price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-20)||0.12|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||0.12|
|3 months (2022-03-28)||0.12|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||4.35%|
|1 year (2021-06-28)||-20.00%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||-7.69%|
|3 years (2019-06-28)||-58.62%|
|Revenue TTM||$2.4 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-1,737,666|
|Return on assets TTM||-138.84%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$12.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
iQ3Corp share dividends
We're not expecting iQ3Corp to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
iQ3Corp share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, iQ3Corp 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.072 up to $0.17. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while iQ3Corp 's is 1.7423. This would suggest that iQ3Corp 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
iQ3Corp Ltd provides capital raising and corporate advisory services to listed and unlisted companies in the life science industry in Australia. The company operates in two segments, Consulting Services, and Shared Services. It offers advisory services on initial public offerings, listings, private equity, mergers and acquisitions, structured finance, strategic matters, restructuring and capital structure, and corporate finance. The company also provides sell-side, buy-side, and NSX nominated advisory services. It serves corporations, partnerships, institutions, governments, and individuals. The company was incorporated in 2012 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to iQ3Corp
iQ3Corp in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
How to buy BSP Financial Group (BFL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Endeavour Group shares.
Ask an Expert