Where to buy an IPL hair removal device online in Australia 2022
If you're looking for an easy-to-use, at-home hair removal solution, check out these Australian retailers.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
IPL hair removal is a long-term hair removal and reduction solution that can leave you (relatively) hair-free after multiple sessions. It's a popular pick for at-home hair removal, but can also be done through professional treatments.
How long does it take? The number and frequency of treatments that you'll need will vary depending on the device that you use, but it's usually somewhere between 6 and 12 sessions.
Scroll on for a list of online retailers, so you can buy your own IPL hair removal kit to use from the comfort of your own home.
Save on salon treatments with Kenzzi's at IPL Devices and bundles.
- Free shipping & $50 off with the code H50
- Permanent Results: The most efficient (IPL) device for permanent hair reduction in just 4 weeks
- Fast, easy and safe to use - 5 level technology adapts the light intensity to your skin
- 90-day money back guarantee
Shaver Shop is a go-to destination for all your grooming and hair-related appliances. Check out the wide range of IPL devices available here.
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Free click and collect available on some items
- Afterpay and Zip Pay is available
A go-to for whatever is on your shopping list today. Access convenient shopping, a massive selection of IPL products, and some great deals and discounts at Amazon.
- Free delivery on eligible orders with a Prime membership
- Genuine customer reviews
- Zip accepted
With a limited line-up featuring some of the best IPL brands in the business, Adore Beauty is great for anyone shopping for premium quality hair removal appliances.
- Free shipping for all orders over $20
- Sign up to the loyalty scheme and earn rewards with every purchase
- Afterpay, Klarna and Zip accepted
Online conglomerate Kogan sells virtually everything at heavily marked-down prices. Choose from a range of IPL hair removal products online here.
- Free shipping for Kogan First members on marked items
- Accepts Afterpay, Zip and Kogan Money
- Dispatch within 1–2 business days on marked items
One of Australia's go-to discount stores, this destination won't let you down when you're wanting to add premium tools to your daily beauty routine. Shop for discounted IPL hair removal devices at Catch.
- Refurbished models available for a lesser price
- Free delivery with a OnePass membership
- Accepts Afterpay, Zip and LatitudePay
Appliances Online carries an impressive selection of products and brands. Browse IPL hair removal devices from Remington, Philips and more here.
- Free next-day delivery to most Australian metropolitan areas
- 24/7 customer support available
- Free removal and recycling of old products
- Afterpay, Klarna, Zip and humm accepted
Retail store Myer is a go-to for quality housewares and appliances. It offers competitive pricing and hosts regular sale events throughout the year to help you save even more on the products you can't live without.
- Free shipping on orders over $49
- Earn reward points with MYER one membership
- Afterpay and humm available
Next time you're restocking your beauty bag, don't forget about our homegrown department store. David Jones is dedicated to ensuring Aussies can access all the hottest beauty products they desire.
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Sign up to the newsletter and be the first to hear about upcoming sale events and more
- Afterpay accepted
Make this online marketplace your go-to for those special buys and bargain finds. Join in the thrill of a bidding war or browse the Buy it Now listings to secure those must-have hair removal essentials with ease.
- Large selection of discounted products
- Free delivery or pick-up where mentioned
- Afterpay accepted
AliExpress is a step ahead of the competition when it comes to sourcing IPL hair removal devices online. Explore more than 800 product listings and secure the best deal for your needs.
- Free shipping available on select products
- Flash deals are always on offer
- First-purchase coupons available
Which retailers offer free delivery?
- Kenzzi: Free shipping on all orders
- Shaver Shop: Free shipping on orders over $50
- Amazon: Free shipping on orders over $39
- Adore Beauty: Free shipping on orders over $20
- Kogan: Free shipping for Kogan First members and on marked items
- Catch: Free delivery with a OnePass membership
Appliances Online: Free next-day delivery to most Australian metropolitan areas
- Myer: Free shipping on orders over $49
- David Jones: Free shipping on orders over $50
- eBay: Free shipping on selected items
- AliExpress: Free delivery available on select items
How does IPL hair removal work?
IPL uses a broad-spectrum, visible light that targets the melanin pigment in the hair. This light creates heat that is absorbed by the hair, which causes damage to the follicle and stops the hair from growing. The same type of broad-spectrum light can also be used in the treatment of spider veins. For more information on IPL hair removal, check out our guide.
How long should I wait between IPL hair removal treatments?
It is recommended that you wait 2 weeks between treatments for the first 4 sessions. After this initial phase, you are advised to leave 4 weeks between touch up sessions.
This waiting period allows the skin to heal and prevents unwanted irritation. You should also be aware that using your at-home IPL device more regularly than recommended will not speed up the process.
Health and Beauty discount codes
More guides on Finder
Beauty product of the week: Youth To The People Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum review
This new 3-in-1 serum is the holy trinity of hydration.
Beauty Product of the Week: Sundae Body Foam review
Basically, if you like cute things in your shower that smell heavenly, this is the product for you.
Beauty product of the week: Sun Bum Scalp & Hair Mist SPF 30
I never thought I'd geek out over a SPF, but this lightweight scalp and hair sunscreen mist is an absolute beauty essential.
Trash or Splash: Alya Skin Pore Perfecting Elixir
Does the latest Alya Skin drop live up to the social media hype? We gave it a go and we have some thoughts.
I tried the entire Bondi Sands Everyday Skincare range and here’s my first impression
The 14 Bondi Sands Everyday Skincare products are worth over $200 and these are the ones I'd buy again.
Beauty Product Of The Week: Andalou Naturals Age Defying Rejuvenating Bundle
"I was sceptical of this plant-based alternative to retinol at first, but it appears mama nature has done it again."
Instagram Made Me Buy It: Alpha-H Melting Moment Cleansing Balm review
The hydrating and effective Alpha-H Melting Moment Cleansing Balm not only lives up to the Internet hype, it exceeds it.
Alpha-H Liquid Gold Exfoliating Treatment with 5% Glycolic Acid Review
The skin purge is brutal but the long-term results of the Liquid Gold toner are worth the wait.
Ella Baché Retinol Night Treatment Serum review
If you’re looking for a facial in a bottle, you need to try this retinol treatment from Ella Baché.
Ole Henriksen Dewtopia 20% Acid Night Treatment review
If you can afford it, this potent night serum will make a great addition to your skincare routine.
Ask an Expert