How to buy IODM shares
Own IODM shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
IODM Limited is a software—application business based in Australia. IODM shares (IOD) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. IODM has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $845,818..
How to buy shares in IODM
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for IODM . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: IOD. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until IODM reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.165, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of IODM . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
IODM share priceUse our graph to track the performance of IOD stocks over time.
IODM shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.055 - $0.26|
|50-day moving average||$0.1663|
|200-day moving average||$0.1496|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.002|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy IODM stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
IODM price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-15)||6.45%|
|1 month (2020-12-23)||3.13%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-23)||3.13%|
|1 year (2020-01-23)||3.13%|
|2 years (2019-01-23)||725.00%|
|3 years (2018-01-23)||1,275.00%|
|5 years (2016-01-22)||312.50%|
|Gross profit TTM||$-362,008|
|Return on assets TTM||-237.61%|
|Return on equity TTM||-1150.48%|
|Market capitalisation||$92.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
IODM share dividends
We're not expecting IODM to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have IODM 's shares ever split?
IODM 's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 1 April 2016. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your IODM shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for IODM shares which in turn could have impacted IODM 's share price.
IODM share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, IODM 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.055 up to $0.26. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while IODM 's is 1.893. This would suggest that IODM 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
IODM Limited provides cloud based software services in Australia. The company develops an automated debtor management solution that provides accounts receivable monitoring and collection management tool through a central cloud based platform for businesses. IODM Limited was founded in 2008 and is based in South Melbourne, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Best moisturiser for dry skin in Australia
From the best overall face moisturiser for dry skin to the best body moisturiser, hand moisturiser and tinted moisturiser for dry skin, these are the best 7 moisturisers for dry skin you can buy in Australia right now.
Best RC planes in Australia
From the best RC plane for beginners to the top model for aerial photography, these are the six best RC planes in Australia right now.
How to buy IODM units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy IODM units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy IODM units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy IODM units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy IODM units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy IODM units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy IODM units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy IODM units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
Ask an Expert