How to buy InvestSMART Group (INV) shares
Learn how to easily invest in InvestSMART Group shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
InvestSMART Group is a financial conglomerates business based in Australia. InvestSMART Group shares (INV) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollar. InvestSMART Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $9.7 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in InvestSMART Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for InvestSMART Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: INV. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until InvestSMART Group reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of InvestSMART Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- InvestSMART Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is InvestSMART Group stock a buy or sell?
- InvestSMART Group performance over time
- InvestSMART Group 's financials
- How volatile are InvestSMART Group shares?
- Does InvestSMART Group pay a dividend?
- Have InvestSMART Group shares ever split?
- Other common questions
InvestSMART Group stock price (ASX:INV)Use our graph to track the performance of INV stocks over time.
InvestSMART Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.083 - $0.52|
|50-day moving average||$0.4556|
|200-day moving average||$0.2969|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy InvestSMART Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
InvestSMART Group price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-21)||-7.69%|
|1 month (2021-12-24)||-18.18%|
|3 months (2021-10-28)||-14.29%|
|6 months (2021-07-28)||63.64%|
|1 year (2021-01-28)||318.60%|
|2 years (2020-01-28)||260.00%|
|3 years (2019-01-25)||176.92%|
|5 years (2017-01-27)||16.13%|
Is InvestSMART Group under- or over-valued?
Valuing InvestSMART Group stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of InvestSMART Group 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
InvestSMART Group 's EBITDA
InvestSMART Group 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $572,399 (£298,549).
The EBITDA is a measure of a InvestSMART Group 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
InvestSMART Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$9.7 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$9.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-1.72%|
|Return on equity TTM||0.56%|
|Market capitalisation||$54.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
InvestSMART Group share dividends
We're not expecting InvestSMART Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have InvestSMART Group 's shares ever split?
InvestSMART Group 's shares were split on 18 February 2004.
InvestSMART Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, InvestSMART Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.083 up to $0.52. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while InvestSMART Group 's is 0.6706. This would suggest that InvestSMART Group 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
InvestSMART Group overview
InvestSMART Group Limited provides financial services and products under general advice to retail investors in Australia. It primarily offers wealth and funds management, and personal insurance products and services. The company was formerly known as Australasian Wealth Investments Limited and changed its name to InvestSMART Group Limited in May 2016. InvestSMART Group Limited was founded in 1999 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to InvestSMART Group
InvestSMART Group in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Ubisoft’s NFT promise: ‘We won’t force our players to use Quartz’
In an exclusive interview with Finder, VP of Strategic Innovations Lab, Nicolas Pouard, spells out he future of Ubisoft's NFTs
2022 BMW 8 Series adds tweaked looks and extra tech ahead of mid-year launch
BMW Australia's 8 Series range is set to receive an update for the 2022 model year with slightly refreshed styling and additional tech headlining the updates for its flagship luxury sports model.
Share market sell-off won’t change winners and losers
The current market sell-off is providing an opportunity for investors to pick up structural winners at a discount, two industry experts say.
Where to watch The Fallout online in Australia
Recovering from trauma is a lengthy process.
Ubisoft responds to angry NFT Digits and Quartz reaction – Interview
We talk to Nicolas Pouard, VP at Ubisoft's Strategic Innovations Lab, about the launch of Ubisoft Quartz and the Digits NFTs
Westpac expects to jack your mortgage up 6 times in 2 years
Find out why and how much it's likely to cost you.
The Great Australian Bake Off: How to watch the new season online
On your marks, get set, bake!
Travel insurance COVID: Does it cover hotel quarantine?
Hotel quarantine could cost you thousands unless you get the right travel insurance policy.
Lower credit card limits didn’t change my credit score… Why?
Your credit limits can affect your credit score and your chance of approval, but it's not always as simple as changing one to improve the other.
Ask an Expert