How to buy Investigator Resources shares
Own Investigator Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Investigator Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Investigator Resources shares (IVR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Investigator Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $69,672. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Investigator Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Investigator Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: IVR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Investigator Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Investigator Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Investigator Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Investigator Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Investigator Resources performance over time
- Investigator Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Investigator Resources shares?
- Does Investigator Resources pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Investigator Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of IVR stocks over time.
Investigator Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.016 - $0.12|
|50-day moving average||$0.096|
|200-day moving average||$0.0837|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.004|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Investigator Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Investigator Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-15)||5.00%|
|1 month (2021-05-21)||15.38%|
|3 months (2021-03-22)||25.00%|
|6 months (2020-12-22)||45.83%|
|1 year (2020-06-22)||452.63%|
|2 years (2019-06-21)||854.55%|
|3 years (2018-06-22)||775.00%|
|5 years (2016-06-22)||183.78%|
Is Investigator Resources under- or over-valued?
Valuing Investigator Resources stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Investigator Resources 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Investigator Resources 's EBITDA
Investigator Resources 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $5.7 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Investigator Resources 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Investigator Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$79,277|
|Return on assets TTM||-25.54%|
|Return on equity TTM||-42.42%|
|Market capitalisation||$125.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Investigator Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Investigator Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Investigator Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Investigator Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.016 up to $0.12. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Investigator Resources 's is 1.2217. This would suggest that Investigator Resources 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Investigator Resources overview
Investigator Resources Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration of mineral properties in Australia. The company primarily explores for silver, copper, lead, and gold deposits. It primarily focuses on the Paris silver project located to the northwest of the town of Kimba. The company was formerly known as Southern Uranium Limited and changed its name to Investigator Resources Limited in November 2010. Investigator Resources Limited was incorporated in 2005 and is based in Norwood, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day’s best camera deals: Nikon, Panasonic and more
DSLR, digital, polaroids, lenses and accessories - these are the best camera deals Amazon has to offer this Prime Day.
Biggest Amazon Prime Day discounts: 75% off games + heaps more
Top offers so far include 75% off games, 68% off tech and 38% off alcohol.
Jetstar sale offers new route to “Australia’s most beautiful coastlines”
You have to be quick, these fares are gone with the strike of midnight.
Kobo Elipsa review: An eReader and eNote 2-in-1
The Kobo Elipsa makes a valiant attempt to bridge the gap between eReader and eNote. It doesn’t manage to excel at being one or the other as its big for an eReader, and slow for an eNote.
Amazon Prime Day: Best board game offers on Hasbro, MONOPOLY, Jenga
From children to teens and adults, Amazon has got you covered with these awesome board game deals.
Amazon Prime Day: Red-hot fashion deals on Bonds, Champion and more
Fashionistas can score sweet savings on Skechers shoes, Bonds everyday essentials and winter warmers from Champion.
Why has the Zip Co share price run out of steam?
Shares in BNPL provider Zip Co have jumped over 16% in the last month.
3 Virgin Australia sales to get you 50% off flights + 50% bonus points
Earn extra points for every $1 spent when you book these domestic flights before the end of the financial year.
Prime Day deal: $100 off Sony’s ‘Bose Killing’ Headphones
Get 33% off Sony WH1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones during Amazon Prime Day 2021. Here's how to get the deal before it disappears.
Amazon Prime Day best book deals for all ages: Up to 55% off
Snap up best-selling reads for the whole family with these great Australian Prime Day offers.
Ask an Expert