How to buy Inventis shares
Own Inventis shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Inventis Limited is a furnishings, fixtures & appliances business based in Australia. Inventis shares (IVT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Inventis has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $8 million..
How to buy shares in Inventis
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Inventis . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: IVT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Inventis reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.01, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Inventis . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Inventis share priceUse our graph to track the performance of IVT stocks over time.
Inventis shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.003 - $0.011|
|50-day moving average||$0.0098|
|200-day moving average||$0.0073|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.002|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Inventis stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Inventis price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-18)||11.11%|
|1 month (2020-12-24)||0%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||66.67%|
|6 months (2020-07-24)||233.33%|
|1 year (2020-01-24)||150.00%|
|2 years (2019-01-25)||150.00%|
|3 years (2018-01-25)||-23.08%|
|5 years (2016-01-25)||100.00%|
Is Inventis under- or over-valued?
Valuing Inventis stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Inventis 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Inventis 's EBITDA
Inventis 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $94,557.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Inventis 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
|Revenue TTM||$8 million|
|Operating margin TTM||0.5%|
|Gross profit TTM||$3.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||0.32%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$9.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Inventis share dividends
We're not expecting Inventis to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Inventis share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Inventis 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.003 up to $0.011. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Inventis 's is 0.616. This would suggest that Inventis 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Inventis Limited designs, manufactures, markets, and sells ergonomic office furniture, electronic control systems, and computing products in Australia. It operates through Furniture Division and Technology Division segments. The Furniture division segment offers commercial furniture, which includes office chairs, tables, lounges, and workstations under the damba, vibe, GEORGY, winya, PLUTO, and WORKSTATIONS.COM.AU brands. The Technology Division segment provides custom control and market ready electronic systems, mobile computing solutions, and emergency vehicle control systems under the PNE, Safezone, impart, and EAS brands. It also provides computers and computer-based solutions for defense, general purpose, and field-based applications. The company serves original equipment manufacturers. Inventis Limited is based in Eastern Creek, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Best exfoliators in Australia
From the best lip exfoliator to the top product for the body, we rounded up the seven best exfoliators you can get in Australia right now.
Best moisturiser for dry skin in Australia
From the best overall face moisturiser for dry skin to the best body moisturiser, hand moisturiser and tinted moisturiser for dry skin, these are the best 7 moisturisers for dry skin you can buy in Australia right now.
Best RC planes in Australia
From the best RC plane for beginners to the top model for aerial photography, these are the six best RC planes in Australia right now.
How to buy Inventis units | A$51.67
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Inventis units | A$52.89
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Inventis units | A$104.57
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Inventis units | A$24.01
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Inventis units | A$90.36
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Inventis units | A$17.23
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Inventis units | A$75.54
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
Ask an Expert