How to buy Intra Energy Corporation (IEC) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Intra Energy Corporation shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Intra Energy Corporation Limited is a thermal coal business based in Australia. Intra Energy Corporation shares (IEC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Intra Energy Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $22.8 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Intra Energy Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Intra Energy Corporation . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: IEC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Intra Energy Corporation reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Intra Energy Corporation . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Intra Energy Corporation key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Intra Energy Corporation stock a buy or sell?
- Intra Energy Corporation performance over time
- Intra Energy Corporation 's financials
- How volatile are Intra Energy Corporation shares?
- Does Intra Energy Corporation pay a dividend?
- Have Intra Energy Corporation shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Intra Energy Corporation stock price (ASX:IEC)Use our graph to track the performance of IEC stocks over time.
Intra Energy Corporation shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.007 - $0.014|
|50-day moving average||$0.0084|
|200-day moving average||$0.0087|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.008|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Intra Energy Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Intra Energy Corporation price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-01)||12.50%|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||0.009|
Is Intra Energy Corporation under- or over-valued?
Valuing Intra Energy Corporation stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Intra Energy Corporation 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Intra Energy Corporation 's EBITDA
Intra Energy Corporation 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $15.4 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Intra Energy Corporation 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Intra Energy Corporation financials
|Revenue TTM||$22.8 million|
|Operating margin TTM||37.98%|
|Gross profit TTM||$8.5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||30.07%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$3.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Intra Energy Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting Intra Energy Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Intra Energy Corporation 's shares ever split?
Intra Energy Corporation 's shares were split on 25 August 2009.
Intra Energy Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Intra Energy Corporation 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.007 up to $0.014. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Intra Energy Corporation 's is 1.5356. This would suggest that Intra Energy Corporation 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Intra Energy Corporation overview
Intra Energy Corporation Limited, a mining and energy company, primarily engages in the exploration, production, sale, and supply of coal in Eastern Africa. The company's flagship project is the Tancoal mine located in the Ngaka Coalfields, Tanzania. It is also involved in the exploration and development of the Minas Do Lurio gold project comprising 168.56 square kilometers of prospecting license located in the Lúrio Belt, Mozambique. The company was formerly known as Atomic Resources Limited and changed its name to Intra Energy Corporation Limited in April 2011. Intra Energy Corporation Limited was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Intra Energy Corporation
Intra Energy Corporation in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert