How to buy intelliHR shares | A$0.22
Own intelliHR shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
intelliHR Limited is a software—application business based in Australia. intelliHR shares (IHR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.22 – a decrease of 16.98% over the previous week. intelliHR has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.3 million.
How to buy shares in intelliHR
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for intelliHR . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: IHR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until intelliHR reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.22, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of intelliHR . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted intelliHR 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, intelliHR 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.22, which is 63.64% up on its pre-crash value of $0.08 and 633.33% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.03.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of intelliHR shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $333.33 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $2,365.59.
intelliHR share priceUse our graph to track the performance of IHR stocks over time.
intelliHR shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.22|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.03 - AUDA$0.33|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.2326|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1212|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.051|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy intelliHR stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
intelliHR price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-10)||N/A|
|1 month (2020-09-21)||2.33%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||218.84%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||279.31%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||189.47%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||62.96%|
|3 years (2017-10-17)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-10-17)||N/A|
|Revenue TTM||$1.3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-1,420,949|
|Return on assets TTM||-37.02%|
|Return on equity TTM||-120.7%|
|Market capitalisation||$73.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
intelliHR share dividends
We're not expecting intelliHR to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
intelliHR share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, intelliHR 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.03 up to $0.33. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while intelliHR 's is 4.5951. This would suggest that intelliHR 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
intelliHR Limited, together with its subsidiaries, develops and commercializes cloud based people management platform in Australia and internationally. The company offers people management system for employee experience workflow, feedback, goals, performance process and reviews, leadership tools, and learning and development activities. It also provides HR tools for policy and compliance management, survey and forms tools, centralized data, configurability, API and integrations, and performance issues; and HR analytics tools for people insights, culture and community, performance and productivity, planning and financial drivers, workplace health and safety, and retention and attrition. The company offers its solutions to accounting, education, engineering, hospitality, legal, medical and health, non-government, and technology industries, as well as not for profit organizations. intelliHR Limited was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Brisbane, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert