How to buy intelliHR (IHR) shares
Learn how to easily invest in intelliHR shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
intelliHR Limited is a software-application business based in Australia. intelliHR shares (IHR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. intelliHR has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $2.6 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in intelliHR
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for intelliHR . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: IHR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until intelliHR reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of intelliHR . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
intelliHR stock price (ASX:IHR)Use our graph to track the performance of IHR stocks over time.
intelliHR shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.2 - $0.59|
|50-day moving average||$0.2499|
|200-day moving average||$0.2477|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.029|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy intelliHR stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
intelliHR price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-14)||4.35%|
|1 month (2021-09-24)||4.35%|
|3 months (2021-07-23)||11.63%|
|6 months (2021-04-23)||-15.79%|
|1 year (2020-10-23)||-2.04%|
|2 years (2019-10-24)||211.69%|
|3 years (2018-10-24)||84.62%|
|Revenue TTM||$2.6 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-3,077,736|
|Return on assets TTM||-52.74%|
|Return on equity TTM||-171.15%|
|Market capitalisation||$78.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
intelliHR share dividends
We're not expecting intelliHR to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
intelliHR share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, intelliHR 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.2 up to $0.59. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while intelliHR 's is 4.0986. This would suggest that intelliHR 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
intelliHR Limited, together with its subsidiaries, develops and commercializes cloud based people management platform in Australia and internationally. The company provides people management system for employee experience workflow, feedback, goals, performance process and reviews, leadership tools, and learning and development activities. It also offers HR tools for policy and compliance management, survey and forms tools, centralized data, configurability, API and integrations, and performance issues; and HR analytics tools for people insights, culture and community, performance and productivity, planning and financial drivers, workplace health and safety, and retention and attrition. The company provides its solutions to accounting, education, engineering, hospitality, legal, medical and health, non-government, and technology industries, as well as not for profit organizations. intelliHR Limited was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Brisbane, Australia.
Stocks similar to intelliHR
intelliHR in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Valkyrie Bitcoin Strategy ETF (BTFD) units
Steps to owning and managing ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF units from Australia.
How to buy VanEck Bitcoin Strategy ETF units
Steps to investing in and managing VanEck Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
Why has the Wesfarmers (WES) share price lifted?
Shares in the owner of Bunnings and Officeworks have lost more than 15% since the full year results in August.
How to invest in the Orange Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Orange Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Biome Australia IPO
Everything we know about the Biome Australia IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy BITO ETF units | $39.51
Steps to owning and managing ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
Why is the AMP share price looking up today?
Shares in the wealth management giant have been largely stable in the last 6 months.
How to invest in the Judo Capital Holdings IPO
Everything we know about the Judo Capital Holdings IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Alloggio Group IPO
Everything we know about the Alloggio Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Larvotto Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Larvotto Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert