How to buy Integral Diagnostics (IDX) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Integral Diagnostics shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Integral Diagnostics is a diagnostics & research business based in Australia. Integral Diagnostics shares (IDX) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Integral Diagnostics has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $360.5 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Integral Diagnostics
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Integral Diagnostics . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: IDX. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Integral Diagnostics reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Integral Diagnostics . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Integral Diagnostics key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Integral Diagnostics stock a buy or sell?
- Integral Diagnostics performance over time
- Are Integral Diagnostics shares over-valued?
- Integral Diagnostics 's financials
- How volatile are Integral Diagnostics shares?
- Does Integral Diagnostics pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Integral Diagnostics stock price (ASX:IDX)Use our graph to track the performance of IDX stocks over time.
Integral Diagnostics shares at a glance
|52-week range||$3.29 - $5.4039|
|50-day moving average||$3.8432|
|200-day moving average||$4.3328|
|Dividend yield||$0.11 (3.16%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.107|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Integral Diagnostics stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Integral Diagnostics price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-03)||-10.72%|
|1 month (2022-05-11)||-18.09%|
|3 months (2022-03-11)||-16.08%|
|6 months (2021-12-10)||-36.76%|
|1 year (2021-06-11)||-38.28%|
|2 years (2020-06-11)||-25.78%|
|3 years (2019-06-11)||4.78%|
|5 years (2017-06-09)||116.79%|
Is Integral Diagnostics under- or over-valued?
Valuing Integral Diagnostics stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Integral Diagnostics 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Integral Diagnostics 's P/E ratio
Integral Diagnostics 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 32x. In other words, Integral Diagnostics shares trade at around 32x recent earnings.
That's comparable to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14).
Integral Diagnostics 's EBITDA
Integral Diagnostics 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $60.1 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Integral Diagnostics 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Integral Diagnostics financials
|Revenue TTM||$360.5 million|
|Operating margin TTM||10.21%|
|Gross profit TTM||$129.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||3.35%|
|Return on equity TTM||8.29%|
|Market capitalisation||$781.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Integral Diagnostics share dividends
Dividend payout ratio: 99.13% of net profits
Recently Integral Diagnostics has paid out, on average, around 99.13% of net profits as dividends. That has enabled analysts to estimate a "forward annual dividend yield" of 3.16% of the current stock value. This means that over a year, based on recent payouts (which are sadly no guarantee of future payouts), Integral Diagnostics shareholders could enjoy a 3.16% return on their shares, in the form of dividend payments. In Integral Diagnostics 's case, that would currently equate to about A$0.11 per share.
Integral Diagnostics 's payout ratio would broadly be considered high, and as such this stock could appeal to those looking to generate an income. Bear in mind however that companies should normally also look to re-invest a decent amount of net profits to ensure future growth.
The latest dividend was paid out to all shareholders who bought their shares by 28 February 2022 (the "ex-dividend date").
Integral Diagnostics share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Integral Diagnostics 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $3.29 up to $5.4039. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Integral Diagnostics 's is 0.9274. This would suggest that Integral Diagnostics 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Integral Diagnostics overview
Integral Diagnostics Limited, a healthcare services company, provides diagnostic imaging services to general practitioners, medical specialists, and allied health professionals and their patients in Australia and New Zealand. The company provides its services through 67 radiology clinics. Integral Diagnostics Limited was incorporated in 2008 and is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
Integral Diagnostics in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Bayrock Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Bayrock Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Critical Minerals Group IPO
Everything we know about the Critical Minerals Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Chalkos Metals Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Chalkos Metals Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Cluey (CLU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Cluey shares.
How to buy Koba Resources (KOB) shares
Steps to owning and managing Koba Resources shares.
How to buy Rincon Resources (RCR) shares
Steps to owning and managing Rincon Resource shares.
How to buy Payright (PYR) shares
Steps to owning and managing Payright shares.
How to invest in the Iltani Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Iltani Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Bloom Impact Investing app review
Bloom Impact Investing offers exclusively climate impact investing, with direct climate action being the goal.
How to buy Kingfisher Mining (KFM) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kingfisher Mining shares.
Ask an Expert