How to buy Integral Diagnostics (IDX) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Integral Diagnostics shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Integral Diagnostics Limited is a diagnostics & research business based in Australia. Integral Diagnostics shares (IDX) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Integral Diagnostics has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $314.8 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Integral Diagnostics
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Integral Diagnostics . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: IDX. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Integral Diagnostics reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Integral Diagnostics . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Integral Diagnostics key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Integral Diagnostics stock a buy or sell?
- Integral Diagnostics performance over time
- Are Integral Diagnostics shares over-valued?
- Integral Diagnostics 's financials
- How volatile are Integral Diagnostics shares?
- Does Integral Diagnostics pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Integral Diagnostics stock price (ASX:IDX)Use our graph to track the performance of IDX stocks over time.
Integral Diagnostics shares at a glance
|52-week range||$3.5348 - $5.55|
|50-day moving average||$5.2114|
|200-day moving average||$4.798|
|Dividend yield||$0.095 (1.8%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.162|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Integral Diagnostics stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Integral Diagnostics price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-06)||2.95%|
|3 months (2021-05-06)||15.71%|
Is Integral Diagnostics under- or over-valued?
Valuing Integral Diagnostics stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Integral Diagnostics 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Integral Diagnostics 's P/E ratio
Integral Diagnostics 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 33x. In other words, Integral Diagnostics shares trade at around 33x recent earnings.
That's comparable to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14).
Integral Diagnostics 's EBITDA
Integral Diagnostics 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $70.3 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Integral Diagnostics 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Integral Diagnostics financials
|Revenue TTM||$314.8 million|
|Operating margin TTM||15.98%|
|Gross profit TTM||$99.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||5.22%|
|Return on equity TTM||13.38%|
|Market capitalisation||$1.1 billion|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Integral Diagnostics share dividends
Dividend payout ratio: 59.38% of net profits
Recently Integral Diagnostics has paid out, on average, around 59.38% of net profits as dividends. That has enabled analysts to estimate a "forward annual dividend yield" of 1.77% of the current stock value. This means that over a year, based on recent payouts (which are sadly no guarantee of future payouts), Integral Diagnostics shareholders could enjoy a 1.77% return on their shares, in the form of dividend payments. In Integral Diagnostics 's case, that would currently equate to about A$0.095 per share.
Integral Diagnostics 's payout ratio would broadly be considered high, and as such this stock could appeal to those looking to generate an income. Bear in mind however that companies should normally also look to re-invest a decent amount of net profits to ensure future growth.
The latest dividend was paid out to all shareholders who bought their shares by 28 February 2021 (the "ex-dividend date").
Integral Diagnostics share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Integral Diagnostics 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $3.5348 up to $5.55. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Integral Diagnostics 's is 1.0465. This would suggest that Integral Diagnostics 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Integral Diagnostics overview
Integral Diagnostics Limited, a healthcare services company, provides diagnostic imaging services to general practitioners, medical specialists, and allied health professionals and their patients in Australia and New Zealand. The company provides its services through 64 radiology clinics, including 20 hospital sites. Integral Diagnostics Limited was incorporated in 2008 and is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to Integral Diagnostics
Integral Diagnostics in the news
Did You Participate In Any Of Integral Diagnostics' (ASX:IDX) Fantastic 275% Return ?
Is Integral Diagnostics Limited (ASX:IDX) Potentially Undervalued?
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the WAY2VAT IPO
Everything we know about the WAY2VAT IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Pearl Gull Iron IPO
Everything we know about the Pearl Gull Iron IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Zoom2u Technologies IPO
Everything we know about the Zoom2u Technologies IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Copper Search IPO
Copper Search is expected to go public . Here's how to buy in when the IPO launches.
How to invest in the Alvo Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Alvo Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Star Minerals Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Star Minerals Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert