How to buy Intega Group shares
Own Intega Group shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Intega Group Limited is an engineering & construction business based in Australia. Intega Group shares (ITG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Intega Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $300.1 million..
How to buy shares in Intega Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Intega Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ITG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Intega Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.3, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Intega Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Intega Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ITG stocks over time.
Intega Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.16 - $0.465|
|50-day moving average||$0.2885|
|200-day moving average||$0.2769|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.015|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Intega Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Intega Group price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-19)||3.45%|
|1 month (2020-12-24)||8.11%|
|3 months (2020-10-26)||17.65%|
|6 months (2020-07-24)||3.45%|
|1 year (2020-01-24)||-31.82%|
|2 years (2019-01-22)||N/A|
|3 years (2018-01-22)||N/A|
|5 years (2016-01-22)||N/A|
Is Intega Group under- or over-valued?
Valuing Intega Group stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Intega Group 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Intega Group 's P/E ratio
Intega Group 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 20x. In other words, Intega Group shares trade at around 20x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Intega Group 's EBITDA
Intega Group 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $15.2 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Intega Group 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Intega Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$300.1 million|
|Operating margin TTM||1.5%|
|Gross profit TTM||$44.7 million|
|Return on assets TTM||1%|
|Return on equity TTM||4.46%|
|Market capitalisation||$133 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Intega Group share dividends
We're not expecting Intega Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Intega Group overview
Intega Group Limited provides engineering services primarily in Australia, New Zealand, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada. It operates through Asia Pacific and Americas segments. The company offers testing services for construction materials, including soil, aggregates, and concrete; subsurface utility engineering services, such as mapping the location and condition of subsurface utilities to reduce the occurrence of interference and conflict with existing infrastructure; and environmental testing services comprising testing soils, asbestos, groundwater quality, construction noise, dust, and vibration levels. It also provides geotechnical engineering services, such as temporary works design, bored pile supervision, geotechnical investigation, site classification, and pavement design services; geomechanical testing services for infrastructure, mining, and tunneling projects; owners' representative services; and quality assurance services. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Newstead, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Intega Group units | A$51.67
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Intega Group units | A$52.89
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Intega Group units | A$104.57
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Intega Group units | A$24.01
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Intega Group units | A$90.36
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Intega Group units | A$17.23
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Intega Group units | A$75.54
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Intega Group units | A$50.6
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Intega Group units | A$9.38
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert