How to buy Infinity Lithium Corporation (INF) shares in Australia
Learn how to easily invest in Infinity Lithium Corporation shares.
Infinity Lithium Corporation is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Infinity Lithium Corporation shares (INF) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Infinity Lithium Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $172,000. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Infinity Lithium Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Infinity Lithium Corporation . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: INF. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Infinity Lithium Corporation reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Infinity Lithium Corporation . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Infinity Lithium Corporation key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Infinity Lithium Corporation stock a buy or sell?
- Infinity Lithium Corporation performance over time
- Infinity Lithium Corporation 's financials
- How volatile are Infinity Lithium Corporation shares?
- Does Infinity Lithium Corporation pay a dividend?
- Have Infinity Lithium Corporation shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Infinity Lithium Corporation stock price (ASX:INF)Use our graph to track the performance of INF stocks over time.
Infinity Lithium Corporation shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.079 - $0.185|
|50-day moving average||$0.0922|
|200-day moving average||$0.1051|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.01|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Infinity Lithium Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Infinity Lithium Corporation price performance over time
|1 week (2023-11-24)||-8.33%|
|1 month (2023-11-01)||37.50%|
|3 months (2023-09-01)||17.02%|
|6 months (2023-06-01)||0.11|
|1 year (2022-12-01)||-38.89%|
|2 years (2021-12-01)||-38.89%|
|3 years (2020-12-01)||-26.67%|
|5 years (2018-11-30)||33.07%|
Infinity Lithium Corporation financials
|Gross profit TTM||$172,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-8.92%|
|Return on equity TTM||-13.78%|
|Market capitalisation||$52 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Infinity Lithium Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting Infinity Lithium Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Infinity Lithium Corporation 's shares ever split?
Infinity Lithium Corporation 's shares were split on a 837:814 basis on 18 September 2020. So if you had owned 814 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 837 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Infinity Lithium Corporation shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 2.7% lower share price could have impacted the market appetite for Infinity Lithium Corporation shares which in turn could have impacted Infinity Lithium Corporation 's share price.
Infinity Lithium Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Infinity Lithium Corporation 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.079 up to $0.185. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Infinity Lithium Corporation 's is 1.305. This would suggest that Infinity Lithium Corporation 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Infinity Lithium Corporation overview
Infinity Lithium Corporation Limited engages in the evaluation and exploration of lithium properties in Australia and Spain. The company holds 75% interest in the San José Lithium project located in the Extremadura region of Spain. It also produces battery grade lithium hydroxide. The company was formerly known as Plymouth Minerals Limited and changed its name to Infinity Lithium Corporation Limited in March 2018. Infinity Lithium Corporation Limited was incorporated in 2010 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Stocks similar to Infinity Lithium Corporation
Infinity Lithium Corporation in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy OpenAI stock in Australia
Looking to jump on the AI bandwagon? Here's how you can invest in ChatGPT and its parent company OpenAI from Australia.
Best performing stocks on the ASX in 2023 (Updated weekly)
Looking for the best performing stocks in Australia? We update this list weekly.
Cryptocurrency ETFs explained: A simple guide for investors (2023)
If you’re looking for ways to gain exposure to Bitcoin and other digital currencies, cryptocurrency ETFs could be worth exploring. Find out what crypto ETFs are and how they work in this introductory guide.
How to buy Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA ADR (GOL) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Microsoft (MSFT) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Microsoft shares from in Australia.
A beginner’s guide to Lego investing
Looking for alternative investments? With a ROI of up to 3,593% lego may be worth considering. Read on to find out which lego sets are worth the investment.
The cheapest stock brokers in Australia (Dec 2023)
Find cheap stock brokerage in Australia when buying and selling shares on the ASX and other international exchanges.
What is the money market?
Learn about the money market and everyday consumer money market products.
Is investing in crowdfunding a safe investment?
Equity crowdfunding offers a unique opportunity for investors and for Australian startups, but Australia’s regulatory framework surrounding crowdfunding still lags behind the rest of the world.
The best trading platforms in Australia for 2023
Follow these tips to find the best share trading platform for you.
Ask an Expert