How to buy Infinity Lithium Corporation (INF) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Infinity Lithium Corporation shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Infinity Lithium Corporation Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Infinity Lithium Corporation shares (INF) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Infinity Lithium Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $205,172. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Infinity Lithium Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Infinity Lithium Corporation . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: INF. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Infinity Lithium Corporation reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Infinity Lithium Corporation . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Infinity Lithium Corporation key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Infinity Lithium Corporation stock a buy or sell?
- Infinity Lithium Corporation performance over time
- Are Infinity Lithium Corporation shares over-valued?
- Infinity Lithium Corporation 's financials
- How volatile are Infinity Lithium Corporation shares?
- Does Infinity Lithium Corporation pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Infinity Lithium Corporation stock price (ASX:INF)Use our graph to track the performance of INF stocks over time.
Infinity Lithium Corporation shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.064 - $0.28|
|50-day moving average||$0.1018|
|200-day moving average||$0.157|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.007|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Infinity Lithium Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Infinity Lithium Corporation price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-01)||-36.19%|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||-64.74%|
Is Infinity Lithium Corporation under- or over-valued?
Valuing Infinity Lithium Corporation stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Infinity Lithium Corporation 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Infinity Lithium Corporation 's P/E ratio
Infinity Lithium Corporation 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 13x. In other words, Infinity Lithium Corporation shares trade at around 13x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Infinity Lithium Corporation financials
|Gross profit TTM||$154,569|
|Return on assets TTM||-19.7%|
|Return on equity TTM||35.04%|
|Market capitalisation||$75.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Infinity Lithium Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting Infinity Lithium Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Infinity Lithium Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Infinity Lithium Corporation 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.064 up to $0.28. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Infinity Lithium Corporation 's is 2.088. This would suggest that Infinity Lithium Corporation 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Infinity Lithium Corporation overview
Infinity Lithium Corporation Limited explores for mineral properties in Spain. Its flagship project is the San Jose Lithium Tin project located in the western Spanish region of Extremadura. The company was formerly known as Plymouth Minerals Limited and changed its name to Infinity Lithium Corporation Limited in March 2018. Infinity Lithium Corporation Limited was incorporated in 2010 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Stocks similar to Infinity Lithium Corporation
Infinity Lithium Corporation in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert