How to buy IncentiaPay (INP) shares
Learn how to easily invest in IncentiaPay shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
IncentiaPay is a software-infrastructure business based in Australia. IncentiaPay shares (INP) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. IncentiaPay has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $20 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in IncentiaPay
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for IncentiaPay . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: INP. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until IncentiaPay reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of IncentiaPay . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
IncentiaPay stock price (ASX:INP)Use our graph to track the performance of INP stocks over time.
IncentiaPay shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.007 - $0.05|
|50-day moving average||$0.0143|
|200-day moving average||$0.0202|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.015|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy IncentiaPay stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
IncentiaPay price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-22)||-36.36%|
|1 month (2022-05-30)||-50.00%|
|3 months (2022-03-30)||-58.82%|
|6 months (2021-12-30)||-63.16%|
|1 year (2021-06-30)||-70.83%|
|2 years (2020-06-30)||-73.08%|
|3 years (2019-06-28)||-84.44%|
|5 years (2017-06-29)||-99.06%|
|Revenue TTM||$20 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-28.39%|
|Return on equity TTM||-229.92%|
|Market capitalisation||$8.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
IncentiaPay share dividends
We're not expecting IncentiaPay to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
IncentiaPay share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, IncentiaPay 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.007 up to $0.05. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while IncentiaPay 's is 1.8988. This would suggest that IncentiaPay 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
IncentiaPay Limited produces entertainment membership app and corporate frequent values product. The company's direct-to-member products provide access to thousands of 2-for-1 and up to 50% off offers from approximately 7,000 business partners in dining, travel, activities, and retail across 15,000 partner locations in Australia, New Zealand, and Bali, as well as create experiences and raise funds for a good cause with a portfolio of lifestyle content. Its corporate product offers organizations and brands with a loyalty program across dining, takeaway, and travel to retain existing customers, reduce churn, and acquire new customers. The company was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to IncentiaPay
IncentiaPay in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO
Everything we know about the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to invest in the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
Ask an Expert