How to buy Imugene shares
Own Imugene shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Imugene Limited is a biotechnology business based in Australia. Imugene shares (IMU) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Imugene has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $4.1 million..
How to buy shares in Imugene
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Imugene . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: IMU. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Imugene reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.061, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Imugene . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Imugene share priceUse our graph to track the performance of IMU stocks over time.
Imugene shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.016 - $0.067|
|50-day moving average||$0.0506|
|200-day moving average||$0.0408|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.002|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Imugene stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Imugene price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-13)||-41.90%|
|1 month (2020-12-21)||-36.46%|
|3 months (2020-10-21)||1.67%|
|6 months (2020-07-21)||45.24%|
|1 year (2020-01-20)||69.44%|
|2 years (2019-01-18)||205.00%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||372.87%|
|5 years (2016-01-20)||459.63%|
|Revenue TTM||$4.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$4.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-13.99%|
|Return on equity TTM||-24.13%|
|Market capitalisation||$278.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Imugene share dividends
We're not expecting Imugene to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Imugene 's shares ever split?
Imugene 's shares were split on a 1:7 basis on 12 November 2002. So if you had owned 7 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Imugene shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 600% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Imugene shares which in turn could have impacted Imugene 's share price.
Imugene share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Imugene 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.016 up to $0.067. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Imugene 's is 0.7321. This would suggest that Imugene 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Imugene Limited, a clinical stage immuno-oncology company, develops a range of immunotherapies to activate the immune system of cancer patients to treat and eradicate tumors in Australia. Its lead product is HER-Vaxx, a HER2-positive cancer vaccine that stimulates a polyclonal antibody response against HER2/neu receptors in gastric and breast cancer. The company's HER-Vaxx is in Phase 1b/2 study for gastric cancer. It also engages in developing PD1-Vaxx, a cancer vaccine that aims to induce the body to produce polyclonal antibodies that block PD-1 signalling; B-Vaxx, a cancer vaccine to treat tumors that over-express the HER2/neu receptor; and CF-33, a combination of genomic sequences from various vaccinia virus strains to generate potent virus. Imugene Limited was incorporated in 1986 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Imugene units | A$51.74
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Imugene units | A$52.98
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Imugene units | A$103.81
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Imugene units | A$23.91
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Imugene units | A$88.92
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Imugene units | A$16.55
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Imugene units | A$75.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Imugene units | A$51.3
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Imugene units | A$9.38
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert