How to buy Imperial Pacific shares
Own Imperial Pacific shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Imperial Pacific Limited is an asset management business based in Australia. Imperial Pacific shares (IPC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Imperial Pacific has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $201,218..
How to buy shares in Imperial Pacific
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Imperial Pacific . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: IPC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Imperial Pacific reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $1.05, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Imperial Pacific . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Imperial Pacific key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Imperial Pacific stock a buy or sell?
- Imperial Pacific performance over time
- Imperial Pacific 's financials
- How volatile are Imperial Pacific shares?
- Does Imperial Pacific pay a dividend?
- Have Imperial Pacific shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Imperial Pacific share priceUse our graph to track the performance of IPC stocks over time.
Imperial Pacific shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.949 - $1.05|
|50-day moving average||$1.05|
|200-day moving average||$1.044|
|Dividend yield||$0.06 (5.79%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.061|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Imperial Pacific stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Imperial Pacific price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-21)||0%|
|1 month (2020-12-24)||0%|
|3 months (2020-10-28)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-28)||0.96%|
|1 year (2020-01-28)||3.96%|
|2 years (2019-01-25)||-7.89%|
|3 years (2018-01-25)||-7.89%|
|5 years (2016-01-28)||45.83%|
Imperial Pacific financials
|Gross profit TTM||$201,218|
|Return on assets TTM||-1.69%|
|Return on equity TTM||-4.18%|
|Market capitalisation||$5.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Imperial Pacific share dividends
We're not expecting Imperial Pacific to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Imperial Pacific 's shares ever split?
Imperial Pacific 's shares were split on 23 May 1988.
Imperial Pacific share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Imperial Pacific 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.949 up to $1.05. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Imperial Pacific 's is -0.0175. This would suggest that Imperial Pacific 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Imperial Pacific has bucked the trend.
Imperial Pacific overview
Imperial Pacific Limited is a publicly owned asset management holding company. Through its subsidiaries, it operates as an investment and financial services company in Australia. It is involved in the portfolio management of London City Equities Limited, as well as nominee shareholding activities. The company was formerly known as Belmont Holdings Limited and changed its name to Imperial Pacific Limited in 2011. Imperial Pacific Limited was founded in 1936 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Imperial Pacific units | A$51.73
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Imperial Pacific units | A$52.99
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Imperial Pacific units | A$102.74
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Imperial Pacific units | A$23.95
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Imperial Pacific units | A$89.71
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Imperial Pacific units | A$17.36
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Imperial Pacific units | A$75.63
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Imperial Pacific units | A$49.9
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Imperial Pacific units | A$9.2
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert