How to buy Imperial Pacific (IPC) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Imperial Pacific shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Imperial Pacific Limited is an asset management business based in Australia. Imperial Pacific shares (IPC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Imperial Pacific has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $192,940. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Imperial Pacific
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Imperial Pacific . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: IPC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Imperial Pacific reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Imperial Pacific . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Imperial Pacific key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Imperial Pacific stock a buy or sell?
- Imperial Pacific performance over time
- Imperial Pacific 's financials
- How volatile are Imperial Pacific shares?
- Does Imperial Pacific pay a dividend?
- Have Imperial Pacific shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Imperial Pacific stock price (ASX:IPC)Use our graph to track the performance of IPC stocks over time.
Imperial Pacific shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.9678 - $1.2|
|50-day moving average||$1.2|
|200-day moving average||$1.1651|
|Dividend yield||$0.062 (5.17%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.061|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Imperial Pacific stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Imperial Pacific price performance over time
|1 month (2021-06-29)||1.2|
|3 months (2021-04-29)||1.69%|
Imperial Pacific financials
|Gross profit TTM||$201,218|
|Return on assets TTM||-1.55%|
|Return on equity TTM||-3.48%|
|Market capitalisation||$5.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Imperial Pacific share dividends
We're not expecting Imperial Pacific to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Imperial Pacific 's shares ever split?
Imperial Pacific 's shares were split on 22 May 1988.
Imperial Pacific share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Imperial Pacific 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.9678 up to $1.2. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Imperial Pacific 's is -0.0138. This would suggest that Imperial Pacific 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Imperial Pacific has bucked the trend.
Imperial Pacific overview
Imperial Pacific Limited is a publicly owned asset management holding company. Through its subsidiaries, it operates as an investment and financial services company in Australia. It is involved in the portfolio management of London City Equities Limited, as well as nominee shareholding activities. The company was formerly known as Belmont Holdings Limited and changed its name to Imperial Pacific Limited in 2011. Imperial Pacific Limited was founded in 1936 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Imperial Pacific
Imperial Pacific in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert