How to buy Impact Minerals shares | A$0.024
Own Impact Minerals shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Impact Minerals Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Impact Minerals shares (IPT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.024 – a decrease of 4% over the previous week. Impact Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $20,703.
How to buy shares in Impact Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Impact Minerals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: IPT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Impact Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.024, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Impact Minerals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted Impact Minerals 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Impact Minerals 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.024, which is 45.83% up on its pre-crash value of $0.013 and 500.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.004.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Impact Minerals shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $500.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $3,000.00.
Impact Minerals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of IPT stocks over time.
Impact Minerals shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.024|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.004 - AUDA$0.028|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0249|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0173|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.006|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Impact Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Impact Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-13)||-4.00%|
|1 month (2020-09-21)||-7.69%|
|3 months (2020-07-20)||26.32%|
|6 months (2020-04-20)||242.86%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||166.67%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||84.62%|
|3 years (2017-10-20)||33.33%|
|5 years (2015-10-17)||N/A|
Impact Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$20,703|
|Return on assets TTM||-6.22%|
|Return on equity TTM||-13.35%|
|Market capitalisation||$39.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Impact Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Impact Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Impact Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Impact Minerals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.004 up to $0.028. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Impact Minerals 's is 1.1619. This would suggest that Impact Minerals 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Impact Minerals overview
Impact Minerals Limited explores for nickel, gold, copper, silver, lead, zinc, and platinum group elements in Australia. It also owns 100% interest in three licenses in the Broken Hill project located in New South Wales, as wells as holds interests in the Commonwealth project, which covers 902 square kilometers located in Lachlan Fold Belt; Clermont project comprising one exploration license of 79 square kilometers; and owns 100% interest in the Arkun project, which covers 1,900 square kilometers located in east of Perth. The company owns 100% interest in the Blackridge project located in central Queensland. Impact Minerals Limited was founded in 2006 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert