How to buy Imagion Biosystems (IBX) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Imagion Biosystems shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Imagion Biosystems Limited is a diagnostics & research business based in Australia. Imagion Biosystems shares (IBX) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Imagion Biosystems has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $2.7 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Imagion Biosystems
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Imagion Biosystems . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: IBX. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Imagion Biosystems reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Imagion Biosystems . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Imagion Biosystems stock price (ASX:IBX)Use our graph to track the performance of IBX stocks over time.
Imagion Biosystems shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.045 - $0.215|
|50-day moving average||$0.0961|
|200-day moving average||$0.1351|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.018|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Imagion Biosystems stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Imagion Biosystems price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-02)||16.16%|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||23.66%|
Imagion Biosystems financials
|Revenue TTM||$2.7 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-163,808|
|Return on assets TTM||-34.61%|
|Return on equity TTM||-67.53%|
|Market capitalisation||$80.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Imagion Biosystems share dividends
We're not expecting Imagion Biosystems to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Imagion Biosystems share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Imagion Biosystems 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.045 up to $0.215. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Imagion Biosystems 's is 3.4694. This would suggest that Imagion Biosystems 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Imagion Biosystems overview
Imagion Biosystems Limited provides medical imaging technologies based on superparamagnetic relaxometry for cancer and disease detection, and monitoring therapy. It has activities in nanotechnology; biotechnology; cancer diagnostics; and superparamagnetic relaxometry. The company develops MagSense, which is in Phase I clinical trials for the treatment of HER2 breast cancers; and PrecisionMRX, an iron oxide nanoparticle to find and detect cancer. Imagion Biosystems Limited has a collaborative research program with Patrys Limited to use the combined technologies for enhancing brain tumor imaging and diagnosis. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is based in San Diego, California.
Stocks similar to Imagion Biosystems
Imagion Biosystems in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Damstra Holdings (DTC ↑15.5%), DDH1 (DDH ↑13.6%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 23 July 2021.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert