How to buy Image Resources NL shares | A$0.215
Own Image Resources NL shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Image Resources NL is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Image Resources NL shares (IMA) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.215 – an increase of 2.38% over the previous week. Image Resources NL has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $149.5 million.
How to buy shares in Image Resources NL
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Image Resources NL. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: IMA. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Image Resources NL reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.215, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Image Resources NL. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Image Resources NL key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Image Resources NL stock a buy or sell?
- Image Resources NL performance over time
- Are Image Resources NL shares over-valued?
- Image Resources NL's financials
- How volatile are Image Resources NL shares?
- Does Image Resources NL pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Image Resources NL's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Image Resources NL's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.215, which is 2.33% up on its pre-crash value of $0.21 and 79.17% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.12.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Image Resources NL shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $545.45 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $977.27.
Image Resources NL share priceUse our graph to track the performance of IMA stocks over time.
Image Resources NL shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.215|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.12 - AUDA$0.28|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.1925|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1715|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.028|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Image Resources NL stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Image Resources NL price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-16)||2.38%|
|1 month (2020-09-25)||22.86%|
|3 months (2020-07-24)||22.86%|
|6 months (2020-04-24)||38.71%|
|1 year (2019-10-24)||-20.37%|
|2 years (2018-10-24)||68.63%|
|3 years (2017-10-24)||155.95%|
|5 years (2015-10-22)||247.90%|
Is Image Resources NL under- or over-valued?
Valuing Image Resources NL stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Image Resources NL's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Image Resources NL's P/E ratio
Image Resources NL's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 7x. In other words, Image Resources NL shares trade at around 7x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Image Resources NL's EBITDA
Image Resources NL's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $82.6 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Image Resources NL's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Image Resources NL financials
|Revenue TTM||$149.5 million|
|Operating margin TTM||33.87%|
|Gross profit TTM||$57.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||19.57%|
|Return on equity TTM||34.89%|
|Market capitalisation||$210.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Image Resources NL share dividends
We're not expecting Image Resources NL to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Image Resources NL share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Image Resources NL's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.12 up to $0.28. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Image Resources NL's is 2.0296. This would suggest that Image Resources NL's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Image Resources NL overview
Image Resources NL operates as a mineral sands mining company. The company focuses on mining, ore processing, and production of heavy mineral concentrates. It primarily holds 100% interests in the Boonanarring and Atlas mineral sands projects, which are located in North Perth Basin in Western Australia. The company was incorporated in 1994 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert