How to buy ikeGPS Group (IKE) shares
Learn how to easily invest in ikeGPS Group shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
ikeGPS Group Limited is a scientific & technical instruments business based in Australia. ikeGPS Group shares (IKE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. ikeGPS Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $9.3 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in ikeGPS Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for ikeGPS Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: IKE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until ikeGPS Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of ikeGPS Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
ikeGPS Group stock price (ASX:IKE)Use our graph to track the performance of IKE stocks over time.
ikeGPS Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.83 - $1.18|
|50-day moving average||$0.9864|
|200-day moving average||$0.9824|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.059|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy ikeGPS Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
ikeGPS Group price performance over time
|1 week (2021-11-22)||-0.53%|
|1 month (2021-10-29)||-4.06%|
|3 months (2021-08-27)||-3.57%|
|6 months (2021-05-28)||-6.44%|
|1 year (2020-11-27)||-14.09%|
|2 years (2019-11-29)||43.18%|
|3 years (2018-11-29)||110.00%|
ikeGPS Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$9.3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$5.9 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-17.59%|
|Return on equity TTM||-46.81%|
|Market capitalisation||$149.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
ikeGPS Group share dividends
We're not expecting ikeGPS Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
ikeGPS Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, ikeGPS Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.83 up to $1.18. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while ikeGPS Group 's is 0.5384. This would suggest that ikeGPS Group 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
ikeGPS Group overview
ikeGPS Group Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, sale, and delivery of a solution for the collection, analysis, and management of distribution assets for electric utilities and communications companies in the United States. The company operates through two segments, Utility & Communications and Other Business. It offers Spike, a laser measurement solution, and related software and accessories. The company also provides IKE platform that enables the clients to capture data out in the field and process that data through transactions on the platform; IKE Anlayze, which provides self-performing analysis on the platform, IKE completing annotation analysis, pole loading analysis, or performing make ready engineering analysis; and IKE Insight AI & machine learning platform that processes the pole data and delivers an agreed output. In addition, it offers software program for performing structure analysis of utility poles; software updates, and maintenance and ongoing support for the software; and consulting, unit repairs, and training services. The company was formerly known as Surveylab Group Limited and changed its name to ikeGPS Group Limited in October 2013. ikeGPS Group Limited was incorporated in 2003 and is headquartered in Broomfield, Colorado.
ikeGPS Group in the news
Do Institutions Own ikeGPS Group Limited (NZSE:IKE) Shares?
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Black Friday TV deals in Australia: Up to $3,000 off smart TVs
The best Black Friday 2021 discounts include over $1,000 off 75-inch and 85-inch smart TVs from Samsung and Hisense.
Apple Watch Black Friday sales in Australia
Black Friday bargains include discounts on the Apple Watch Series 3 and Apple Watch accessories.
Black Friday mega deal: $162 off Nintendo Switch bundles
Get the Nintendo Switch bundled with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and a 3-month Nintendo Switch Online subscription for $369 - save $160!
The best Black Friday headphone sales in Australia: Get up to 58% off
The biggest discounts include $200 off the Apple AirPods Max, 40% off the Beats Solo3, 38% off Jabra Elite 75t Earbuds and 56% off Sennheiser HD 400s.
Australia’s best Black Friday 2021 gaming laptop deals, save up to 40% off
Save over $1000 on gaming laptops during Black Friday 2021 from Dell, MSI, Lenovo, OMEN and Alienware and more.
eBay Australia’s best Black Friday 2021 deals with up to 75% off
We've handpicked the 50 best Black Friday deals available from eBay right now, including tech, games, home appliances and more.
Ask an Expert