How to buy ikeGPS Group shares | A$1.03
Own ikeGPS Group shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
ikeGPS Group Limited is a scientific & technical instruments business based in Australia. ikeGPS Group shares (IKE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $1.03 – a decrease of 0.96% over the previous week. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $131.3 million.
How to buy shares in ikeGPS Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for ikeGPS Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: IKE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until ikeGPS Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $1.03, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of ikeGPS Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted ikeGPS Group 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, ikeGPS Group 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $1.03, which is 15.53% up on its pre-crash value of $0.87 and 37.33% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.75.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of ikeGPS Group shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $1,000.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,183.91.
ikeGPS Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of IKE stocks over time.
ikeGPS Group shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$1.03|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.58 - AUDA$0.935|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.8911|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.7459|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.0517|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy ikeGPS Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
ikeGPS Group price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-14)||-0.96%|
|1 month (2020-09-21)||11.35%|
|3 months (2020-07-21)||53.73%|
|6 months (2020-04-21)||63.49%|
|1 year (2019-10-21)||77.59%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||128.89%|
|3 years (2017-10-20)||194.29%|
|5 years (2015-10-17)||N/A|
ikeGPS Group financials
|Gross profit TTM||$7 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-20.57%|
|Return on equity TTM||-56.35%|
|Market capitalisation||$131.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
ikeGPS Group share dividends
We're not expecting ikeGPS Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
ikeGPS Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, ikeGPS Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.58 up to $0.935. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while ikeGPS Group 's is 0.931. This would suggest that ikeGPS Group 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
ikeGPS Group overview
ikeGPS Group Limited, together with its subsidiaries, designs, markets, and sells integrated GPS data capture devices and related software primarily in the United States. The company operates through Utility & Communications, and New Business segments. It offers Spike, a smart laser measurement solution for various industries and professional use to measure and locate an object. The company also engages in the signage, architecture engineering and construction, and geospatial activities; and provides consulting solutions. ikeGPS Group Limited serves sign and graphics, utilities, construction and home, government, appraisals and assessments, facility and asset management, window film, and architecture sectors. The company was formerly known as Surveylab Group Limited and changed its name to ikeGPS Group Limited in October 2013. ikeGPS Group Limited was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Broomfield, Colorado.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert