How to buy Ignite shares
Own Ignite shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Ignite Limited is a staffing & employment services business based in Australia. Ignite shares (IGN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Ignite has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $126 million..
How to buy shares in Ignite
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Ignite . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: IGN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Ignite reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.033, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Ignite . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Ignite share priceUse our graph to track the performance of IGN stocks over time.
Ignite shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.005 - $0.054|
|50-day moving average||$0.0248|
|200-day moving average||$0.0206|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.065|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Ignite stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Ignite price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-15)||-19.51%|
|1 month (2020-12-23)||-5.71%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-23)||50.00%|
|1 year (2020-01-23)||10.00%|
|2 years (2019-01-23)||-37.74%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||N/A|
|5 years (2016-01-22)||-81.14%|
|Revenue TTM||$126 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$15.3 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-11.54%|
|Return on equity TTM||-64.08%|
|Market capitalisation||$2.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Ignite share dividends
We're not expecting Ignite to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Ignite 's shares ever split?
Ignite 's shares were split on 3 September 2009.
Ignite share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Ignite 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.005 up to $0.054. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Ignite 's is 3.7211. This would suggest that Ignite 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Ignite Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides specialist recruitment, on-demand information technology, and people services in Australia and New Zealand. The company offers permanent and contingent labour recruitment, and payroll services; and outsourced recruitment and human resource consulting services. It is also involved in the provision of pre-qualified information technology resources to deliver on demand solutions. The company provides its services under the Ignite and Lloyd Morgan brand names. It serves accounting, finance, architecture, construction, engineering, property, business support, human resources, legal, information management, IT, digital, and sales and marketing industries. The company was formerly known as Clarius Group Limited. Ignite Limited was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Ignite units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Ignite units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Ignite units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Ignite units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Ignite units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Ignite units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Ignite units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Ignite units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Ignite units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert