How to buy ICS Global shares | A$1.7
Own ICS Global shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
ICS Global Limited is a health information services business based in Australia. ICS Global shares (ICS) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $1.7 – a decrease of 2.02% over the previous week. ICS Global has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $6.1 million.
How to buy shares in ICS Global
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for ICS Global . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ICS. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until ICS Global reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $1.7, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of ICS Global . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- ICS Global key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is ICS Global stock a buy or sell?
- ICS Global performance over time
- Are ICS Global shares over-valued?
- ICS Global 's financials
- How volatile are ICS Global shares?
- Does ICS Global pay a dividend?
- Have ICS Global shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted ICS Global 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, ICS Global 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $1.7, which is 15.00% down on its pre-crash value of $2 and 21.43% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $1.4.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of ICS Global shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $822.89 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $926.43.
ICS Global share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ICS stocks over time.
ICS Global shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$1.7|
|52-week range||AUDA$1.4 - AUDA$2.45|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$1.8475|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$1.8031|
|Dividend yield||AUDA$0.09 (5.22%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.116|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy ICS Global stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
ICS Global price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-13)||-1.45%|
|1 month (2020-09-18)||-10.05%|
|3 months (2020-07-20)||0%|
|6 months (2020-04-20)||-10.99%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||14.09%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||54.55%|
|3 years (2017-10-20)||51.79%|
|5 years (2015-10-20)||25.93%|
Is ICS Global under- or over-valued?
Valuing ICS Global stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of ICS Global 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
ICS Global 's P/E ratio
ICS Global 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 15x. In other words, ICS Global shares trade at around 15x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
ICS Global 's EBITDA
ICS Global 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $1.3 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a ICS Global 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
ICS Global financials
|Revenue TTM||$6.1 million|
|Operating margin TTM||20.53%|
|Gross profit TTM||$3.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||8.85%|
|Return on equity TTM||19.84%|
|Market capitalisation||$18.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
ICS Global share dividends
Dividend payout ratio: 112.5% of net profits
Recently ICS Global has paid out, on average, around 112.5% of net profits as dividends. That has enabled analysts to estimate a "forward annual dividend yield" of 5.22% of the current stock value. This means that over a year, based on recent payouts (which are sadly no guarantee of future payouts), ICS Global shareholders could enjoy a 5.22% return on their shares, in the form of dividend payments. In ICS Global 's case, that would currently equate to about A$0.09 per share.
ICS Global 's payout ratio would broadly be considered high, and as such this stock could appeal to those looking to generate an income. Bear in mind however that companies should normally also look to re-invest a decent amount of net profits to ensure future growth.
The latest dividend was paid out to all shareholders who bought their shares by 6 October 2020 (the "ex-dividend date").
Have ICS Global 's shares ever split?
ICS Global 's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 23 November 2014. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your ICS Global shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for ICS Global shares which in turn could have impacted ICS Global 's share price.
ICS Global share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, ICS Global 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $1.4 up to $2.45. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while ICS Global 's is 1.0191. This would suggest that ICS Global 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
ICS Global overview
ICS Global Limited, an investment holding company, provides medical billing services primarily in the United Kingdom. The company offers medical billing and collection services to medical consultants and specialists. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert