How to buy iCar Asia shares
Own iCar Asia shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
iCar Asia Limited is an internet content & information business based in Australia. iCar Asia shares (ICQ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. iCar Asia has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $15.1 million..
How to buy shares in iCar Asia
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for iCar Asia . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ICQ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until iCar Asia reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.29, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of iCar Asia . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
iCar Asia share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ICQ stocks over time.
iCar Asia shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.125 - $0.44|
|50-day moving average||$0.3081|
|200-day moving average||$0.2784|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.032|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy iCar Asia stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
iCar Asia price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-13)||-21.62%|
|1 month (2020-12-21)||-19.44%|
|3 months (2020-10-21)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-21)||-4.92%|
|1 year (2020-01-20)||-26.58%|
|2 years (2019-01-18)||100.00%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||20.83%|
|5 years (2016-01-20)||-68.23%|
iCar Asia financials
|Revenue TTM||$15.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$3.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-14.78%|
|Return on equity TTM||-31.14%|
|Market capitalisation||$125.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
iCar Asia share dividends
We're not expecting iCar Asia to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
iCar Asia share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, iCar Asia 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.125 up to $0.44. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while iCar Asia 's is 1.3048. This would suggest that iCar Asia 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
iCar Asia overview
iCar Asia Limited develops, owns, and operates internet based automotive portals for used and new car buyers in South East Asia. It operates automotive portals under the Carlist.my and LiveLifeDrive brands in Malaysia; Mobil123.com, Otospirit.com, and carmudi.co.id brands in Indonesia; and one2car.com, Autospinn.com, and Thaicar.com brands in Thailand. The company was incorporated in 2012 and is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy iCar Asia units | A$51.74
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy iCar Asia units | A$52.98
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy iCar Asia units | A$103.81
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy iCar Asia units | A$23.91
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy iCar Asia units | A$88.92
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy iCar Asia units | A$16.55
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy iCar Asia units | A$75.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy iCar Asia units | A$51.3
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy iCar Asia units | A$9.38
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert