How to buy iCandy Interactive shares | A$0.079
Own iCandy Interactive shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
iCandy Interactive Limited is an electronic gaming & multimedia business based in Australia. iCandy Interactive shares (ICI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.079 – an increase of 16.18% over the previous week. iCandy Interactive has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $2.1 million.
How to buy shares in iCandy Interactive
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for iCandy Interactive . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ICI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until iCandy Interactive reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.079, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of iCandy Interactive . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
How has coronavirus impacted iCandy Interactive 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, iCandy Interactive 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.079, which is 78.48% up on its pre-crash value of $0.017 and 618.18% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.011.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of iCandy Interactive shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $600.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $3,950.00.
iCandy Interactive share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ICI stocks over time.
iCandy Interactive shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.079|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.011 - AUDA$0.094|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0555|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0297|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.01|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy iCandy Interactive stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
iCandy Interactive price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-23)||-13.19%|
|1 month (2020-10-01)||-8.14%|
|3 months (2020-07-31)||393.75%|
|6 months (2020-05-01)||295.00%|
|1 year (2019-10-31)||119.44%|
|2 years (2018-10-31)||49.06%|
|3 years (2017-10-31)||-53.53%|
|5 years (2015-10-27)||N/A|
iCandy Interactive financials
|Revenue TTM||$2.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$638,944|
|Return on assets TTM||-30.66%|
|Return on equity TTM||-93.76%|
|Market capitalisation||$31.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
iCandy Interactive share dividends
We're not expecting iCandy Interactive to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
iCandy Interactive share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, iCandy Interactive 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.011 up to $0.094. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while iCandy Interactive 's is -0.6941. This would suggest that iCandy Interactive 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, iCandy Interactive has bucked the trend.
iCandy Interactive overview
iCandy Interactive Limited, an investment holding company, develops and publishes mobile games and digital entertainment worldwide. It develops software for interactive digital media; and intellectual properties for software applications and games. The company was incorporated in 2015 and is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. ICandy Interactive Limited is a subsidiary of Fatfish Internet Pte Ltd.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy the US Vegan Climate ETF | N/AN/A
Steps to owning and managing buy US Vegan Climate ETF units.
How to buy Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares | A$0.023
Steps to owning and managing Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares from Australia.
How to buy iCandy Interactive shares | $56.73
Steps to owning and managing Bunge Ltd shares from Australia.
How to buy iCandy Interactive shares | $37.47
Steps to owning and managing Conagra Brands shares from Australia.
How to buy iCandy Interactive shares | $67.1
Steps to owning and managing Kellogg Company shares from Australia.
How to buy iCandy Interactive shares | $70.89
Steps to owning and managing Ingredion shares from Australia
How to buy iCandy Interactive shares | $59.71
Steps to owning and managing Tyson Foods shares from Australia.
Where to buy writing pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy writing pencils online in Australia.
Where to buy wooden lead pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wooden lead pencils online in Australia.
Where to buy wood reptile & amphibian habitat decor online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wood reptile & amphibian habitat decor online in Australia.
Ask an Expert