How to buy Hydrocarbon Dynamics (HCD) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Hydrocarbon Dynamics shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Hydrocarbon Dynamics is a specialty chemicals business based in Australia. Hydrocarbon Dynamics shares (HCD) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Hydrocarbon Dynamics has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $64,192. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Hydrocarbon Dynamics
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Hydrocarbon Dynamics . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: HCD. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Hydrocarbon Dynamics reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Hydrocarbon Dynamics . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Hydrocarbon Dynamics key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Hydrocarbon Dynamics stock a buy or sell?
- Hydrocarbon Dynamics performance over time
- Hydrocarbon Dynamics 's financials
- How volatile are Hydrocarbon Dynamics shares?
- Does Hydrocarbon Dynamics pay a dividend?
- Have Hydrocarbon Dynamics shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Hydrocarbon Dynamics stock price (ASX:HCD)Use our graph to track the performance of HCD stocks over time.
Hydrocarbon Dynamics shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.007 - $0.038|
|50-day moving average||$0.02|
|200-day moving average||$0.0165|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.008|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Hydrocarbon Dynamics stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Hydrocarbon Dynamics price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-23)||7.14%|
|1 month (2022-06-03)||-11.76%|
|3 months (2022-04-01)||7.14%|
|6 months (2021-12-31)||15.38%|
|1 year (2021-07-02)||0.015|
|2 years (2020-07-03)||-53.13%|
|3 years (2019-07-03)||-60.53%|
|5 years (2017-07-03)||-84.86%|
Hydrocarbon Dynamics financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-341,613|
|Return on assets TTM||-16.83%|
|Return on equity TTM||-67.48%|
|Market capitalisation||$10 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Hydrocarbon Dynamics share dividends
We're not expecting Hydrocarbon Dynamics to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Hydrocarbon Dynamics 's shares ever split?
Hydrocarbon Dynamics 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 20 May 2016. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Hydrocarbon Dynamics shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Hydrocarbon Dynamics shares which in turn could have impacted Hydrocarbon Dynamics 's share price.
Hydrocarbon Dynamics share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Hydrocarbon Dynamics 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.007 up to $0.038. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Hydrocarbon Dynamics 's is 1.1028. This would suggest that Hydrocarbon Dynamics 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Hydrocarbon Dynamics overview
Hydrocarbon Dynamics Limited engages in the clean oil technology business worldwide. It is also involved in the evaluation of oil projects. The company was incorporated in 2005 and is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to Hydrocarbon Dynamics
Hydrocarbon Dynamics in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO
Everything we know about the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to invest in the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
Ask an Expert