How to buy Hydrix shares
Own Hydrix shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Hydrix Limited is a scientific & technical instruments business based in Australia. Hydrix shares (HYD) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Hydrix has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $15.9 million.
How to buy shares in Hydrix
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Hydrix . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: HYD. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Hydrix reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Hydrix . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Hydrix share priceUse our graph to track the performance of HYD stocks over time.
Hydrix shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.073 - $0.54|
|50-day moving average||$0.2528|
|200-day moving average||$0.2862|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.007|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Hydrix stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
|Revenue TTM||$15.9 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$14.3 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-6.06%|
|Return on equity TTM||-187.59%|
|Market capitalisation||$39 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Hydrix share dividends
We're not expecting Hydrix to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Hydrix 's shares ever split?
Hydrix 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 15 December 2019. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Hydrix shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Hydrix shares which in turn could have impacted Hydrix 's share price.
Hydrix share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Hydrix 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.073 up to $0.54. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Hydrix 's is 3.0532. This would suggest that Hydrix 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Hydrix Limited provides product design, engineering, and regulatory services in Australia and internationally. It offers a range of services, including software, electronics, and mechanical design; industrial, user experience, and human factors engineering; and regulatory, clinical, and reimbursement consulting, as well as quality systems. The company also engages in the product distribution that focuses on the cardiovascular technologies with the potential to improve the quality of patient life and mobility; and early stage venture investment. It serves medical, consumer, industrial, mining, defense, and rail industries. The company was formerly known as Panorama Synergy Limited and changed its name to Hydrix Limited in November 2018. Hydrix Limited was incorporated in 1993 and is headquartered in Mulgrave, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Didi Chuxing IPO from Australia
Everything we know about the Didi Chuxing IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Robinhood stock from Australia
Robinhood is set to go public as soon as June. Here's what you need to do to buy in from Australia.
How to build a DIY Raspberry Pi arcade machine for retro gaming
We explain everything you need to make your own retro arcade machine, built around the super-flexible Raspberry Pi.
International money transfer services
Beat the banks, find the best exchange rates and avoid fees when you send money abroad from Australia.
How to sell shares in Australia
All the key info you need to know to sell shares you inherited or received as a gift.
How to buy Roblox (RBLX) shares from Australia
Steps to owning and managing Roblox shares.
How to invest in the Deliveroo IPO from Australia
Everything we know about the Deliveroo IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Hydrix shares
Steps to owning and managing Zebit shares.
Ask an Expert