How to buy Huon Aquaculture Group (HUO) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Huon Aquaculture Group shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Huon Aquaculture Group Limited is a farm products business based in Australia. Huon Aquaculture Group shares (HUO) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Huon Aquaculture Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $426.4 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Huon Aquaculture Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Huon Aquaculture Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: HUO. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Huon Aquaculture Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Huon Aquaculture Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Huon Aquaculture Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Huon Aquaculture Group stock a buy or sell?
- Huon Aquaculture Group performance over time
- Huon Aquaculture Group 's financials
- How volatile are Huon Aquaculture Group shares?
- Does Huon Aquaculture Group pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Huon Aquaculture Group stock price (ASX:HUO)Use our graph to track the performance of HUO stocks over time.
Huon Aquaculture Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$2.25 - $3.95|
|50-day moving average||$3.6614|
|200-day moving average||$2.9995|
|Dividend yield||$0.03 (0.82%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-1.208|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Huon Aquaculture Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Huon Aquaculture Group price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-15)||-4.61%|
|1 month (2021-09-22)||-2.49%|
|3 months (2021-07-22)||18.52%|
|6 months (2021-04-22)||38.04%|
|1 year (2020-10-22)||28.00%|
|2 years (2019-10-22)||-20.72%|
|3 years (2018-10-22)||-26.51%|
|5 years (2016-10-21)||-4.86%|
Is Huon Aquaculture Group under- or over-valued?
Valuing Huon Aquaculture Group stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Huon Aquaculture Group 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Huon Aquaculture Group 's EBITDA
Huon Aquaculture Group 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $10.2 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Huon Aquaculture Group 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Huon Aquaculture Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$426.4 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$167.9 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.84%|
|Return on equity TTM||-46.24%|
|Market capitalisation||$405.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Huon Aquaculture Group share dividends
We're not expecting Huon Aquaculture Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Huon Aquaculture Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Huon Aquaculture Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $2.25 up to $3.95. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Huon Aquaculture Group 's is 0.3281. This would suggest that Huon Aquaculture Group 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Huon Aquaculture Group overview
Huon Aquaculture Group Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the hatching, farming, processing, marketing, and selling of Atlantic salmon and ocean trout in Australia. The company also exports its products. The company was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Dover, Australia.
Stocks similar to Huon Aquaculture Group
Huon Aquaculture Group in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy BITO ETF units | $43.28
Steps to owning and managing ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
Why is the AMP share price looking up today?
Shares in the wealth management giant have been largely stable in the last 6 months.
How to invest in the Judo Capital Holdings IPO
Everything we know about the Judo Capital Holdings IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Alloggio Group IPO
Everything we know about the Alloggio Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Larvotto Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Larvotto Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Vulcan Steel IPO
Everything we know about the Vulcan Steel IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Artrya IPO
Everything we know about the Artrya IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the 8 Au IPO
Everything we know about the 8 Au IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO
Everything we know about the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What has prompted the rebound in the Kogan share price?
The online retailer’s shares have lost more than half their value in the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert