How to buy HTC shares | NT$N/A
Own HTC stock in just a few minutes.
How to buy shares in HTC
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares in an international company from Australia you’ll need to find a trading platform that offers access to international stock markets. If you’re just starting out, look for a platform with low brokerage and foreign exchange fees.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for HTC. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: 2498. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until HTC reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of NT$N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of HTC, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of HTC. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Price details for HTC (2498)
HTC stock priceUse our graph to track the performance of 2498 stocks over time.
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Should I buy HTC shares?
This is not a recommendation, it represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
HTC company summary
HTC (2498) is a leading Technology Hardware, Storage & Peripherals business based in the Taiwan. HTC (2498) is listed on the TWSE and employs 0 staff.
|Industry||Communication Equipment||Currency symbol||NT$|
|Type||Common Stock||Country ISO||TW|
|Currency name||New Taiwan Dollar||Full-time employees||0|
Detailed company information
HTC Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, assembles, processes, and sells smart mobile and virtual reality devices in Taiwan and internationally. It offers PDA phones, smartphones, and handheld devices. The company also provides marketing, repair, and after sales services; and online/download media services, as well as human resources management services. In addition, it is involved in the general investing activities; design, research, and development of application software and graphics technology; design and management of cloud synchronization technology; and development and sale of digital education platform, as well as development of virtual reality contents. Further, the company provides app stores for virtual reality, where customers can explore, create, connect, and experience the content; and healthcare, 5G connectivity, blockchain, and artificial intelligence technologies. It provides its products through telecom service providers, distributors, and retailers; and retail stores, as well as through online. HTC Corporation was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Taoyuan, Taiwan.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert