How to buy Houston We Have (HWH) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Houston We Have shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Houston We Have Limited is a software-application business based in Australia. Houston We Have shares (HWH) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Houston We Have has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $972,195. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Houston We Have
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Houston We Have . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: HWH. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Houston We Have reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Houston We Have . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Houston We Have key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Houston We Have stock a buy or sell?
- Houston We Have performance over time
- Houston We Have 's financials
- How volatile are Houston We Have shares?
- Does Houston We Have pay a dividend?
- Have Houston We Have shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Houston We Have stock price (ASX:HWH)Use our graph to track the performance of HWH stocks over time.
Houston We Have shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.04 - $0.132|
|50-day moving average||$0.1109|
|200-day moving average||$0.0782|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.0093|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Houston We Have stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Houston We Have price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-05)||-13.04%|
|3 months (2021-05-05)||20.48%|
|2 years (2019-08-01)||inf%|
|3 years (2018-08-01)||inf%|
|5 years (2016-08-01)||inf%|
Houston We Have financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-674,361|
|Return on assets TTM||-32.42%|
|Return on equity TTM||-57.77%|
|Market capitalisation||$38.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Houston We Have share dividends
We're not expecting Houston We Have to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Houston We Have 's shares ever split?
Houston We Have 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 12 August 2019. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Houston We Have shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Houston We Have shares which in turn could have impacted Houston We Have 's share price.
Houston We Have share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Houston We Have 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.04 up to $0.132. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Houston We Have 's is 1.1566. This would suggest that Houston We Have 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Houston We Have overview
Houston We Have Limited offers consulting and software services to help clients enhance decision making by identifying and solving problems in Australia. It provides data-driven modules to address fraud, compliance, and insurance claims for include defence and national security, insurance, climate, space, financial services, and health industries. The company's products include Houston We Have Military-grade software which is designed and built for the intelligence community; and MAILOUT + ELVIS for detecting health insurance fraud. The company was formerly known as Veriluma Limited and changed its name to Houston We Have Limited in December 2019. Houston We Have Limited is headquatered in St Leonards, Australia.
Stocks similar to Houston We Have
Houston We Have in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Why is the CSL share price bouncing back?
Shares in biotech giant CSL are up 6% in the past year and have seen a bounceback over the last few sessions.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Why is the Crown Resorts (CWN) share price sinking?
Shares in the casino operator have lost a quarter of their value from a year-high hit in May.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert