How to buy Houston We Have shares
Own Houston We Have shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Houston We Have Limited is a software—application business based in Australia. Houston We Have shares (HWH) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Houston We Have has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $679,872..
How to buy shares in Houston We Have
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Houston We Have . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: HWH. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Houston We Have reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.047, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Houston We Have . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Houston We Have key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Houston We Have stock a buy or sell?
- Houston We Have performance over time
- Houston We Have 's financials
- How volatile are Houston We Have shares?
- Does Houston We Have pay a dividend?
- Have Houston We Have shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Houston We Have share priceUse our graph to track the performance of HWH stocks over time.
Houston We Have shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.011 - $0.072|
|50-day moving average||$0.046|
|200-day moving average||$0.0364|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.0093|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Houston We Have stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Houston We Have price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-11)||0%|
|1 month (2020-12-21)||6.82%|
|3 months (2020-10-21)||-2.08%|
|6 months (2020-07-21)||34.29%|
|1 year (2020-01-17)||17.50%|
|2 years (2019-01-18)||-68.67%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||-68.67%|
|5 years (2016-01-19)||-89.32%|
Houston We Have financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-674,361|
|Return on assets TTM||-64.11%|
|Return on equity TTM||-201.83%|
|Market capitalisation||$13.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Houston We Have share dividends
We're not expecting Houston We Have to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Houston We Have 's shares ever split?
Houston We Have 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 13 August 2019. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Houston We Have shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Houston We Have shares which in turn could have impacted Houston We Have 's share price.
Houston We Have share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Houston We Have 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.011 up to $0.072. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Houston We Have 's is 2.6097. This would suggest that Houston We Have 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Houston We Have overview
Houston We Have Limited offers consulting and software services to help clients enhance decision making by identifying and solving problems in Australia. It provides data-driven modules to address fraud, compliance, and insurance claims for include defence and national security, insurance, climate, space, financial services, and health industries. The company's products include Houston We Have Military-grade software which is designed and built for the intelligence community; and MAILOUT + ELVIS for detecting health insurance fraud. The company was formerly known as Veriluma Limited and changed its name to Houston We Have Limited in December 2019. Houston We Have Limited is headquatered in St Leonards, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Houston We Have units | A$51.74
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Houston We Have units | A$52.98
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Houston We Have units | A$103.81
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Houston We Have units | A$23.91
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Houston We Have units | A$88.92
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Houston We Have units | A$16.55
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Houston We Have units | A$75.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Houston We Have units | A$51.3
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Houston We Have units | A$9.38
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert