How to buy Holista CollTech (HCT) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Holista CollTech shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Holista CollTech is a packaged foods business based in Australia. Holista CollTech shares (HCT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Holista CollTech has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $8.1 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Holista CollTech
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Holista CollTech. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: HCT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Holista CollTech reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Holista CollTech. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Holista CollTech key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Holista CollTech stock a buy or sell?
- Holista CollTech performance over time
- Holista CollTech's financials
- How volatile are Holista CollTech shares?
- Does Holista CollTech pay a dividend?
- Have Holista CollTech shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Holista CollTech stock price (ASX:HCT)Use our graph to track the performance of HCT stocks over time.
Holista CollTech shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.025 - $0.066|
|50-day moving average||$0.0325|
|200-day moving average||$0.0431|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.005|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Holista CollTech stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Holista CollTech price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-27)||17.24%|
|1 month (2022-06-03)||-2.86%|
|3 months (2022-04-04)||-8.11%|
|6 months (2022-01-04)||-26.09%|
|1 year (2021-07-02)||-41.38%|
|2 years (2020-07-03)||-73.85%|
|3 years (2019-07-04)||-46.03%|
|5 years (2017-07-04)||-69.09%|
Holista CollTech financials
|Revenue TTM||$8.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$4.7 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-9.73%|
|Return on equity TTM||-35.62%|
|Market capitalisation||$8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Holista CollTech share dividends
We're not expecting Holista CollTech to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Holista CollTech's shares ever split?
Holista CollTech's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 14 July 2009. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Holista CollTech shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Holista CollTech shares which in turn could have impacted Holista CollTech's share price.
Holista CollTech share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Holista CollTech's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.025 up to $0.066. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Holista CollTech's is -1.0976. This would suggest that Holista CollTech's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Holista CollTech has bucked the trend.
Holista CollTech overview
Holista CollTech Limited operates as a biotech company in Australia, Malaysia, and the United States. The company operates through Supplements, Ovine Collagen, Infection control Solutions, and Food Ingredients segments. It manufactures and wholesales dietary supplements; cosmetic grade collagen; and healthy food ingredients, including low-glycaemic index (GI) flour mix for noodles, pasta, flatbreads and other baked products, low-sodium salt, low-fat fried foods, less-calorie sugar, and low-GI sugar. The company also provides infection control solutions. Holista CollTech Limited is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Stocks similar to Holista CollTech
Holista CollTech in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO
Everything we know about the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to invest in the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
Ask an Expert