How to buy Holista CollTech shares | A$0.059
Own Holista CollTech shares in just a few minutes.
Holista CollTech Limited is a packaged foods business based in Australia. Holista CollTech shares (HCT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.059 – an increase of 5.36% over the previous week. Holista CollTech has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $6.7 million.
How to buy shares in Holista CollTech
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Holista CollTech. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: HCT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Holista CollTech reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.059, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Holista CollTech. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Holista CollTech key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Holista CollTech stock a buy or sell?
- Holista CollTech performance over time
- Holista CollTech's financials
- How volatile are Holista CollTech shares?
- Does Holista CollTech pay a dividend?
- Have Holista CollTech shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Holista CollTech share priceUse our graph to track the performance of HCT stocks over time.
Holista CollTech shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.059|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.055 - AUDA$0.235|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0621|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.113|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.005|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Holista CollTech stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Holista CollTech price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-22)||3.51%|
|1 month (2020-08-28)||-3.28%|
|3 months (2020-06-29)||-54.62%|
|6 months (2020-03-27)||-41.00%|
|1 year (2019-09-27)||-1.67%|
|2 years (2018-09-28)||-13.24%|
|3 years (2017-09-29)||-41.00%|
|5 years (2015-09-29)||-56.30%|
Holista CollTech financials
|Revenue TTM||$6.7 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$4.3 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-29.76%|
|Return on equity TTM||-116.47%|
|Market capitalisation||$15.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Holista CollTech share dividends
We're not expecting Holista CollTech to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Holista CollTech's shares ever split?
Holista CollTech's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 13 July 2009. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Holista CollTech shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Holista CollTech shares which in turn could have impacted Holista CollTech's share price.
Holista CollTech share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Holista CollTech's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.055 up to $0.235. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Holista CollTech's is -1.7843. This would suggest that Holista CollTech's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Holista CollTech has bucked the trend.
Holista CollTech overview
Holista CollTech Limited operates as a biotech company in Australia, Malaysia, and the United States. The company operates through Supplements; Sheep Collagen; and Food Ingredients segments. It manufactures and distributes dietary supplements; cosmetic grade collagen; healthy food ingredients, including low-glycaemic index (GI) flour mix for noodles, pasta, flatbreads and baked products, low-sodium salt, low-fat fried foods, less-calorie sugar, and low-GI sugar. Holista CollTech Limited has collaboration with Sunfresh Fruit Hub Sdn Bhd. Holista CollTech Limited is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert