How to buy Hipages (HPG) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Hipages shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Hipages is a software-application business based in Australia. Hipages shares (HPG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Hipages has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $55.8 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Hipages
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Hipages. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: HPG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Hipages reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Hipages. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Hipages stock price (ASX:HPG)Use our graph to track the performance of HPG stocks over time.
Hipages shares at a glance
|52-week range||$1.93 - $4.27|
|50-day moving average||$3.761|
|200-day moving average||$3.2025|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.05|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian shares, international shares, forex and CFD trading
- Monthly fee: $0.00
- Brokerage fee - standard trade: $8.00 or 0.1%
- International: Yes
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Hipages stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Hipages price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-05)||1.06%|
|1 month (2021-12-10)||4.93%|
|3 months (2021-10-12)||7.58%|
|6 months (2021-07-12)||22.36%|
|1 year (2021-01-12)||68.72%|
Is Hipages under- or over-valued?
Valuing Hipages stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Hipages's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Hipages's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $2.6 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Hipages's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
|Revenue TTM||$55.8 million|
|Operating margin TTM||3.23%|
|Gross profit TTM||$38.5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||2.43%|
|Return on equity TTM||-35.3%|
|Market capitalisation||$496.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Hipages share dividends
We're not expecting Hipages to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Hipages Group Holdings Limited operates an online tradie marketplace and software as a service provider in Australia. It offers hipages, an online tradie marketplace that provides job leads from homeowners and organizations looking for qualified professionals in the home improvement industry; and Tradiecore, an app to ease the burden of everyday admin for trade businesses. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Hipages
Hipages in the news
Hipages Group Holdings Limited (ASX:HPG) Is About To Turn The Corner
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Catch $49 flights in Virgin Australia’s Happy Hour sale
Start the New Year right by booking your next holiday.
Where to watch Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again online in Australia
A story of life, love and much more music in this enjoyable sequel.
The average Aussie investor earned $5,356 in 2021
Australian investors are making a small fortune through the stock market, with the average investor earning $5,356 in 2021.
7 investment themes you must watch in 2022: Experts tell all
What do investors need to watch out for in the coming year?
Today’s ASX top stocks: Element 25 (E25 ↑20.8%), Deep Yellow (DYL ↑8.7%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Thursday 6 January 2022.
CES 2022: Lenovo’s new dual screen laptop, genius or twinsanity?
Dual screen laptops are all the rage right now, but Lenovo is doing something different with its ThinkBook Plus Gen 3 – is it hot or not?
Hottest phone deals in 2022: Samsung S21 FE, S22 and more
The only cheat sheet you'll need for getting the best phone deals in 2022.
The best and worst S&P 500 stocks of 2021
Oil and crypto were hot, gambling not so much.
Get more from Finder
Join 100,000+ Aussies, trade Bitcoin and get your free credit score.
Sign up for our FREE 8-week course to get on the property ladder.
Ask an Expert