How to buy High Peak Royalties (HPR) shares
Learn how to easily invest in High Peak Royalties shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
High Peak Royalties Limited is an oil & gas e&p business based in Australia. High Peak Royalties shares (HPR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. High Peak Royalties has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $299,626. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in High Peak Royalties
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for High Peak Royalties . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: HPR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until High Peak Royalties reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of High Peak Royalties . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- High Peak Royalties key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is High Peak Royalties stock a buy or sell?
- High Peak Royalties performance over time
- High Peak Royalties 's financials
- How volatile are High Peak Royalties shares?
- Does High Peak Royalties pay a dividend?
- Have High Peak Royalties shares ever split?
- Other common questions
High Peak Royalties stock price (ASX:HPR)Use our graph to track the performance of HPR stocks over time.
High Peak Royalties shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.053 - $0.095|
|50-day moving average||$0.0559|
|200-day moving average||$0.0649|
|Dividend yield||$0.005 (9.43%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.004|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy High Peak Royalties stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
High Peak Royalties price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-01)||9.09%|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||-21.05%|
Is High Peak Royalties under- or over-valued?
Valuing High Peak Royalties stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of High Peak Royalties 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
High Peak Royalties 's EBITDA
High Peak Royalties 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $178,231.
The EBITDA is a measure of a High Peak Royalties 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
High Peak Royalties financials
|Gross profit TTM||$617,031|
|Return on assets TTM||-2.64%|
|Return on equity TTM||-13.17%|
|Market capitalisation||$10 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
High Peak Royalties share dividends
We're not expecting High Peak Royalties to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have High Peak Royalties 's shares ever split?
High Peak Royalties 's shares were split on a 1:5 basis on 25 March 2014. So if you had owned 5 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your High Peak Royalties shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for High Peak Royalties shares which in turn could have impacted High Peak Royalties 's share price.
High Peak Royalties share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, High Peak Royalties 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.053 up to $0.095. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while High Peak Royalties 's is 0.5305. This would suggest that High Peak Royalties 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
High Peak Royalties overview
High Peak Royalties Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition of royalty and exploration interests in oil and gas assets. It has royalties over 20 oil and gas permits in Australia and over 2,000 wells in the United States. The company was incorporated in 2006 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to High Peak Royalties
High Peak Royalties in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Why is the Crown Resorts (CWN) share price sinking?
Shares in the casino operator have lost a quarter of their value from a year-high hit in May.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert