How to buy Hawkstone Mining (HWK) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Hawkstone Mining shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Hawkstone Mining Limited is a coking coal business based in Australia. Hawkstone Mining shares (HWK) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Hawkstone Mining has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $15,384. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Hawkstone Mining
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Hawkstone Mining . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: HWK. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Hawkstone Mining reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Hawkstone Mining . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Hawkstone Mining key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Hawkstone Mining stock a buy or sell?
- Hawkstone Mining performance over time
- Hawkstone Mining 's financials
- How volatile are Hawkstone Mining shares?
- Does Hawkstone Mining pay a dividend?
- Have Hawkstone Mining shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Hawkstone Mining stock price (ASX:HWK)Use our graph to track the performance of HWK stocks over time.
Hawkstone Mining shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.009 - $0.064|
|50-day moving average||$0.0287|
|200-day moving average||$0.0347|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.024|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Hawkstone Mining stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Hawkstone Mining price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-01)||11.11%|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||-23.08%|
|5 years (2016-07-27)||inf%|
Hawkstone Mining financials
|Gross profit TTM||$15,384|
|Return on assets TTM||-98.61%|
|Return on equity TTM||-172.93%|
|Market capitalisation||$47.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Hawkstone Mining share dividends
We're not expecting Hawkstone Mining to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Hawkstone Mining 's shares ever split?
Hawkstone Mining 's shares were split on a 1:100 basis on 13 December 2016. So if you had owned 100 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Hawkstone Mining shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 9900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Hawkstone Mining shares which in turn could have impacted Hawkstone Mining 's share price.
Hawkstone Mining share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Hawkstone Mining 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.009 up to $0.064. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Hawkstone Mining 's is -0.4073. This would suggest that Hawkstone Mining 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Hawkstone Mining has bucked the trend.
Hawkstone Mining overview
Hawkstone Mining Limited operates as a mineral exploration and development company in the United States. It explores for lithium, gold, copper, and silver deposits. The company primarily focuses on the Lone Pine Gold project located in Idaho. Its flagship property is the 100% owned Big Sandy lithium project, which covers an area of 25 square kilometers located in Arizona. The company was formerly known as ZYL Limited and changed its name to Hawkstone Mining Limited in March 2017. Hawkstone Mining Limited was incorporated in 1969 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Hawkstone Mining
Hawkstone Mining in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert