How to buy Hawkley Oil and Gas shares
Own Hawkley Oil and Gas shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Hawkley Oil and Gas Limited is an other business based in Australia. Hawkley Oil and Gas shares (HOG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. . If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Hawkley Oil and Gas
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Hawkley Oil and Gas . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: HOG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Hawkley Oil and Gas reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Hawkley Oil and Gas . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Hawkley Oil and Gas share priceUse our graph to track the performance of HOG stocks over time.
Hawkley Oil and Gas shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0 - $0|
|50-day moving average||$0|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Hawkley Oil and Gas stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Hawkley Oil and Gas financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Hawkley Oil and Gas share dividends
We're not expecting Hawkley Oil and Gas to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Hawkley Oil and Gas overview
Hawkley Oil and Gas Limited, an independent oil and gas company, engages in the exploration and production of oil and gas in the Ukraine. The company owns and operates the Sorochynska license located east of Kiev in the Poltava region of Ukraine; and the Stoliarovska license, which covers an area of approximately 47 square kilometers located to the east-southeast of Romny in Sum?ska Oblast. It also explores for the Chernetska license covering an area of approximately 56.3 square kilometers located to the north east of Kiev in the Talalayvskiy district, Chernigiv region of Ukraine. Hawkley Oil and Gas Limited is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day home deals to expect: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Ask an Expert