How to buy Harvest Technology Group shares
Own Harvest Technology Group shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Harvest Technology Group Ltd is a software-application business based in Australia. Harvest Technology Group shares (HTG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Harvest Technology Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $8.5 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Harvest Technology Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Harvest Technology Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: HTG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Harvest Technology Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Harvest Technology Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Harvest Technology Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Harvest Technology Group stock a buy or sell?
- Harvest Technology Group performance over time
- Harvest Technology Group 's financials
- How volatile are Harvest Technology Group shares?
- Does Harvest Technology Group pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Harvest Technology Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of HTG stocks over time.
Harvest Technology Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.17 - $0.5|
|50-day moving average||$0.3112|
|200-day moving average||$0.3457|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.0079|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Harvest Technology Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Harvest Technology Group price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-16)||-3.23%|
|1 month (2021-05-21)||-3.23%|
|3 months (2021-03-23)||-15.49%|
|6 months (2020-12-23)||-9.09%|
|1 year (2020-06-23)||50.00%|
Harvest Technology Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$8.5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$4.6 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-36.18%|
|Return on equity TTM||-155.69%|
|Market capitalisation||$155.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Harvest Technology Group share dividends
We're not expecting Harvest Technology Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Harvest Technology Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Harvest Technology Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.17 up to $0.5. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Harvest Technology Group 's is 0.3123. This would suggest that Harvest Technology Group 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Harvest Technology Group overview
Harvest Technology Group Limited provides offshore solutions and engineering services for subsea intervention projects and asset integrity risk mitigation primarily in Australia. The company provides technology based subsea and asset integrity risk mitigation solutions for the energy, renewable, and resource sectors; and data transfer, encryption, and compression services to clients operating in offshore and remote environments. Its products include Nodestream that allows video feeds to be distributed point-to-point from anywhere in the world via satellite; Wearwolf, a wearable device for delivering real-time live content from personnel working in remote locations; AVR2 designed to deliver real-time live content over satellite networks point-to-cloud, to enable simultaneous review and decision making; Remote Inspection System, which allows for the removal of personnel from remote sites by offering live streaming of video, audio, and other data; Nodester App that provides the user with the ability to connect encoding devices in any location; and secure, encrypted, and optimized video and data transfer for remote locations. The company was formerly known as Smart Marine Systems Limited and changed its name to Harvest Technology Group Limited in April 2020. Harvest Technology Group Limited was incorporated in 2011 and is headquartered in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day Australia 2021: All the best deals from Day 2
Here are all the best deals from Amazon Prime Day Australia's second day - including the return of dirt-cheap Nintendo Switch consoles.
Prime Day deal: $100 off Sony’s ‘Bose Killing’ Headphones
Get 33% off Sony WH1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones during Amazon Prime Day 2021. Here's how to get the deal before it disappears.
How to get $120 off Nintendo Switch on Amazon Prime Day
Amazon Australia is selling the Nintendo Switch video game console for $349 during Prime Day - that's over $120 off the RRP.
Amazon Prime Day’s best deals on big-ticket items: Up to 46% off
From Segways to stand-up paddleboards, these are the best Prime Day savings on the most expensive items.
Nacon RIG 500 Pro HC Gen 2 review: Super comfortable gaming headphones
The Nacon Rig 500 Pro HC headphones have wide console and PC compatibility, Dolby Atmos licensing and a genuinely comfortable design, even for longer gaming sessions.
Oppo Find X3 Neo 5G review: Oppo’s better flagship phone
The Oppo Find X3 Neo lacks the utter flagship features of the Find X3 Pro, but you won't miss them, while you will enjoy its lower price point.
7 health insurance deals to save you money at tax time
Avoid the MLS tax and get a rebate by taking out health insurance. Here are 7 deals that’ll save you money on your tax returns.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Milton Corporation (MLT ↑16.0%), Oneview Healthcare (ONE ↑12.8%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 22 June 2021.
Mobile plans are now more expensive, but here’s a hack to save $200 a year
Telstra, Optus and Vodafone keep raising their prices even as the rest of the market is more affordable than ever.
Ask an Expert