How to buy Harvest Technology Group (HTG) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Harvest Technology Group shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Harvest Technology Group is a software-application business based in Australia. Harvest Technology Group shares (HTG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Harvest Technology Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $8.2 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Harvest Technology Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Harvest Technology Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: HTG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Harvest Technology Group reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Harvest Technology Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Harvest Technology Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Harvest Technology Group stock a buy or sell?
- Harvest Technology Group performance over time
- Harvest Technology Group 's financials
- How volatile are Harvest Technology Group shares?
- Does Harvest Technology Group pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Harvest Technology Group stock price (ASX:HTG)Use our graph to track the performance of HTG stocks over time.
Harvest Technology Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.084 - $0.4|
|50-day moving average||$0.135|
|200-day moving average||$0.2165|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.022|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Harvest Technology Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Harvest Technology Group price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-16)||-6.32%|
|1 month (2022-05-26)||-25.83%|
|3 months (2022-03-25)||-61.30%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-58.60%|
|1 year (2021-06-25)||-70.82%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||-51.89%|
Harvest Technology Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$8.2 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.7 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-45.28%|
|Return on equity TTM||-133.45%|
|Market capitalisation||$51.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Harvest Technology Group share dividends
We're not expecting Harvest Technology Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Harvest Technology Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Harvest Technology Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.084 up to $0.4. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Harvest Technology Group 's is 0.6147. This would suggest that Harvest Technology Group 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Harvest Technology Group overview
Harvest Technology Group Ltd provides offshore solutions and engineering services for subsea intervention projects and asset integrity risk mitigation primarily in Australia and the United States. The company provides technology based subsea and asset integrity risk mitigation solutions for the energy, renewable, and resource sectors; and data transfer, encryption, and compression services to clients operating in offshore and remote environments. Its products include Infinity Data that enables remote operations with network optimized livestreaming; Infinity Wearwolf, a software that enables point-to-point video and voice communications for simultaneous review, live analysis, and collaboration; Infinity Nodecom, which provides a direct channel for two-way communication; Opsivity that assists remote technicians with real-time field support; Infinity Nodestream Mini/Infinity Nodestream Quad, which allows video feeds to be distributed point-to-point from anywhere in the world through satellite; and Infinity AVR2, a secure point-to-cloud video distribution solution. In addition, the company offers Infinity Nodester, an application that optimizes and allocates bandwidth with a tap; and Infinity Remote Inspection System, which allows for the removal of personnel from remote sites and place them in command centers, offices, homes, or other places by offering live streaming of video, audio, and other data. The company was formerly known as Smart Marine Systems Limited and changed its name to Harvest Technology Group Ltd in April 2020. Harvest Technology Group Ltd was incorporated in 2011 and is based in Bentley, Australia.
Stocks similar to Harvest Technology Group
Harvest Technology Group in the news
Is Harvest Technology Group Ltd (ASX:HTG) Trading At A 32% Discount?
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
Ask an Expert