How to buy Harvest Technology Group shares
Own Harvest Technology Group shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Harvest Technology Group Ltd is a software-application business based in Australia. Harvest Technology Group shares (HTG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Harvest Technology Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $11.6 million..
How to buy shares in Harvest Technology Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Harvest Technology Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: HTG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Harvest Technology Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.45, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Harvest Technology Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Harvest Technology Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Harvest Technology Group stock a buy or sell?
- Harvest Technology Group performance over time
- Harvest Technology Group 's financials
- How volatile are Harvest Technology Group shares?
- Does Harvest Technology Group pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Harvest Technology Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of HTG stocks over time.
Harvest Technology Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.091 - $0.465|
|50-day moving average||$0.3289|
|200-day moving average||$0.3075|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.0079|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Harvest Technology Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Harvest Technology Group price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-18)||28.57%|
|1 month (2020-12-24)||32.35%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||63.64%|
|6 months (2020-07-24)||60.71%|
|1 year (2020-01-22)||N/A|
|2 years (2019-01-22)||N/A|
|3 years (2018-01-22)||N/A|
|5 years (2016-01-22)||N/A|
Harvest Technology Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$11.6 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$4.6 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-27.2%|
|Return on equity TTM||-78.7%|
|Market capitalisation||$216.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Harvest Technology Group share dividends
We're not expecting Harvest Technology Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Harvest Technology Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Harvest Technology Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.091 up to $0.465. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Harvest Technology Group 's is 0.4182. This would suggest that Harvest Technology Group 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Harvest Technology Group overview
Harvest Technology Group Limited provides offshore solutions and engineering services for subsea intervention projects and asset integrity risk mitigation primarily in Australia. The company provides technology based subsea and asset integrity risk mitigation solutions for the energy, renewable, and resource sectors; and data transfer, encryption, and compression services to clients operating in offshore and remote environments. Its products include Nodestream that allows video feeds to be distributed point-to-point from anywhere in the world via satellite; Wearwolf, a wearable device for delivering real-time live content from personnel working in remote locations; AVR2 designed to deliver real-time live content over satellite networks point-to-cloud, to enable simultaneous review and decision making; Remote Inspection System, which allows for the removal of personnel from remote sites by offering live streaming of video, audio, and other data; Nodester App that provides the user with the ability to connect encoding devices in any location; and secure, encrypted, and optimized video and data transfer for remote locations. The company was formerly known as Smart Marine Systems Limited and changed its name to Harvest Technology Group Limited in April 2020. Harvest Technology Group Limited was incorporated in 2011 and is headquartered in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Harvest Technology Group units | A$51.67
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Harvest Technology Group units | A$52.89
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Harvest Technology Group units | A$104.57
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Harvest Technology Group units | A$24.01
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Harvest Technology Group units | A$90.36
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Harvest Technology Group units | A$17.23
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Harvest Technology Group units | A$75.54
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Harvest Technology Group units | A$50.6
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Harvest Technology Group units | A$9.38
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert