How to buy Halo Technologies Holdings (HAL) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Halo Technologies Holdings shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Halo Technologies Holdings is a software-application business based in Australia. Halo Technologies Holdings shares (HAL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Halo Technologies Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $5 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Halo Technologies Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Halo Technologies Holdings. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: HAL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Halo Technologies Holdings reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Halo Technologies Holdings. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Halo Technologies Holdings stock price (ASX:HAL)Use our graph to track the performance of HAL stocks over time.
Halo Technologies Holdings shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.56 - $1.185|
|50-day moving average||$0.79|
|200-day moving average||$0.79|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Halo Technologies Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Halo Technologies Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2022-05-11)||-9.22%|
Halo Technologies Holdings financials
|Revenue TTM||$5 million|
|Operating margin TTM||8.89%|
|Gross profit TTM||$2.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||1.14%|
|Return on equity TTM||102.42%|
|Market capitalisation||$73.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Halo Technologies Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting Halo Technologies Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Halo Technologies Holdings overview
Halo Technologies Holdings Limited offers multi-functional integrated equities research and investment software solutions for self-directed investors, self-funded retirees, and financial professionals in Australia and internationally. The company's flagship product is HALO Global Research and Investment, a platform comprising company analysis and portfolio management tools, such as company analysis, institutional-grade research tools, trade executions, ready-to-invest thematic portfolios, integrated account management and CHESS sponsored holdings, and adviser solutions to keep track of investments across client portfolios. It also offers Macrovue, an investment trading platform that provides online brokerage and thematic portfolio interface for investors; and exchange traded funds investment and transaction feeds from non-Halo platforms. The company was founded in 2017 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Halo Technologies Holdings in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Winton Land (WTN) shares
Steps to owning and managing Winton Land shares.
How to invest in the Summit Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Summit Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in Cosmos Global Digital Miners Access ETF (DIGA)
The picks and shovels approach is one way to gain exposure to the crypto market. Here is an ETF you could consider.
How to invest in the Regener8 Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Regener8 Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Cosmos Bitcoin ETF (CBTC)
While crypto ETFs remain a relatively new concept, here is how you can invest in one of the first physically back Bitcoin ETFs.
How to invest in 21Shares Ethereum ETF (EETH)
Here is your how to guide on buying the first Ethereum backed ETF in Australia.
How to invest in the Southern Palladium Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Southern Palladium Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Coolabah Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Coolabah Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Firetail Resources (FTL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Firetail Resources shares.
Ask an Expert