The best sites to buy haircare products in Australia
Where to buy high quality haircare online for tresses that will turn heads.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Buying good quality haircare products can be a tricky and expensive experience if you do not know where to look. And even if you did know where to look, how do you avoid buying counterfeit items? Shopping at a reputable site will ensure that your items and genuine and fresh. Using our exclusive coupon codes will help you save on your purchase as well.
Whether it is your favourite brand or that impossible-to-find organic shampoo, this is the ultimate guide for all your haircare needs that will save both your locks and your money.
Online giant Amazon is constantly adding products to the site, which means there's always something new to shop. It also makes it easy to compare prices on similar items to get yourself the best possible price.
- Free shipping on eligible items with Amazon Prime membership
- Easily compare prices on similar products
- Huge product range
Chemist Warehouse is one of Australia’s leading online pharmacies stocking authentic, leading brand products at competitive prices.
- Wide range of products with lowest price guarantee
- Enjoy great savings with special promotions
- 7 day return policy
For all things organic and natural in hair products, look no further than Nourished Life - Australia’s strictest organic store.
- Find products for every hair type and condition
- All Nourished Life products are toxin free and safe to use
- 14 day returns policy
For hair that is the envy of your friends without breaking the bank, shop the StrawberryNET collection.
- Amazing deals and promotions updated daily to help you save
- Over 30,000 products from all your favourite brands
- 3 months return policy
With such a variety of products and sellers to choose from, eBay will leave you spoilt for choice in hair care.
- Wide variety of products so you can choose the most affordable one
- Genuine buyer and seller reviews for peace of mind when shopping
- eBay buyer protection
Alive Skin + Hair
Alive Skin + Hair stocks a wide range of 100% authentic hair care products for every hair concern.
- Easy-to-use website makes it simple to find the perfect product
- Same day despatch on most orders so you can enjoy your goodies ASAP
- 30 days return policy
Skincarestore is where you should be shopping for hair care products and tools from classic and emerging brands.
- Easy to use website makes it easy to sort by product or hair type
- Detailed product descriptions and ingredients list
- 14 day returns policy
Does your business belong on this list?
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Ry.com.au: Free delivery for orders over $99
- Amazon: Free on eligible items with Amazon Prime membership
- Chemist Warehouse: Free delivery for orders over $99
- Sephora: Free delivery for orders over $55
- Alive Skin + Hair: Free delivery for orders over $89
- Nourished Life: Free delivery for orders over $99
- Skincarestore: Free delivery for orders over $49
- StrawberryNET: Free delivery for orders over $40
Looking for a better deal on haircare? Use one of our coupons:
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,250 off electric bikes, $70 off Nintendo Switch, $30 off Logitech G PRO X Lightspeed headsets.
Jura E8 review
The new 2021 Jura E8 has an upgraded grinder, automatic milk cleaning feature and can make your favourite drinks using voice commands.
70+ top shackets for 2021 and how to style them
The latest layering trend is here and we’ve got the lowdown on where to shop it in Australia.
Best wine clubs and subscription services in Australia
We’ve done the hard work to find the best wine clubs and subscription services for Australian wine drinkers.
Best bassinets in Australia
These are the 8 best bassinets you can buy right now in Australia.
Nanoleaf Essentials Bulb review: A brighter smart light
The Nanoleaf Essentials Bulb offers a wide colour gamut and Thread compatibility, although it’s on the pricier side for a smart light bulb.
Oral-B iO9 Electric Toothbrush Review: Say hello to your new toothbrush master
Oral B’s smarter electric toothbrush provides an exceptional cleaning experience, but its price point will put it out of the reach of many.
Best NAS drives in Australia
Upgrade your home storage with one of the best NAS devices available on store shelves here in Australia.
Best nappy bags in Australia
These are the 9 best nappy bags you can buy right now in Australia.
Best booster seats in Australia
These are the 6 best booster seats you can buy right now in Australia.
Ask an Expert