The best sites to buy haircare products in Australia 2023
Where to buy high-quality haircare online for tresses that will turn heads.
Oz Hair & Beauty sale
Score up to 70% off selected items across haircare, skincare, cosmetics and beauty appliances. Prices start at $3.95.
Buying good quality haircare products can be a tricky and expensive experience if you do not know where to look. And even if you did know where to look, how do you avoid buying counterfeit items? Shopping at a reputable site will ensure that your items are genuine and fresh. Using our exclusive coupon codes will help you save on your purchase as well.
Whether it is your favourite brand or that impossible-to-find organic shampoo, this is the ultimate guide for all your haircare needs that will save both your locks and your money.Edit product set
Too Cool For School is an artistic cosmetic brand focused on creative experimentation and contemporary culture. Shop for hair, body and skin care products, plus an array of makeup and tools.
- Free shipping on orders above $65
- Secure payment
- Authenticity Guaranteed
- Free samples with every order
glamaCo carries a massive selection of hair, beauty, makeup & salon supplies from leading brands like Nook, Silver Bullet, Schwarzkopf, Matrix and more. Open to the Public.
- Free Delivery on orders over $99*.
- $10 off your first online order over $50+*
- ZipPay, Afterpay and Humm accepted instores and online
- Google Pay and PayPal accepted online
Apart from a huge range of watches, sunglasses, scented candles and sustainable clothing, Arktastic offers various haircare products by top brands like Nature Republic, Some By Mi, Aromatica and many more. Shop from the best curated Korean haircare, makeup and skincare.
- Free shipping on orders above $45
- Huge range of products
- Afterpay, Zip and Humm accepted
Make this online marketplace your go-to for those special buys and bargain finds. Join in the thrill of a bidding war or browse the buy-it-now listings to secure those must-have haircare essentials with ease.
- Large selection of discounted products
- Free delivery or pick-up where mentioned
- Afterpay accepted
This UK-based fashion house offers plenty of haircare products created by globally popular brands. ASOS is fabulous when it comes to fashion, but it also offers a great range of beauty-bag wants for you to choose from too.
- Afterpay and Klarna accepted
- Free delivery with orders over $80
- Enjoy a risk-free shopping spree with free returns
With a line-up featuring Dyson, Olaplex, Eleven and many more, Adore Beauty is a great shout for anyone shopping for premium quality haircare products.
- Free shipping for all orders over $20
- Sign up to the loyalty scheme and earn rewards with every purchase
- Afterpay, Klarna and Zip accepted
If you want to be wowed by a bounty of beautiful haircare products, this is the place to go. Oz Hair & Beauty offers an impressive range of brands that everyone is sure to appreciate.
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Sign up to the newsletter to unlock VIP perks
- Zip and Klarna accepted
When it comes to those hard-to-find beauty brands, Cult Beauty is a cut above its competition. Explore a collection of the very best products from a bunch of favourite haircare brands here.
- Free shipping on orders over £40
- Sign up to the newsletter and get the hottest deals delivered to your inbox
- Afterpay (Clearpay) and Klarna accepted
With competitive prices and a large selection of products, Chemist Warehouse offers great beauty products including great haircare products.
- Lowest price guarantee
- Free shipping on Australian orders over $50
- Sign up to the Chemist Warehouse newsletter to unlock exclusive offers
- Zip and Afterpay accepted
Does your business belong on this list?
Which retailers offer free delivery?
- Aussie Pharma Direct: Free shipping on orders over $90
- Thin Lizzy: Free shipping on orders over $30
- Too Cool For School: Free shipping on orders over $65
- glamaCo: Free shipping on orders over $149
- Arktastic: Free shipping on orders over $45
- Amazon: Free delivery on eligible orders with a Prime membership
- eBay: Free shipping from millions of sellers
- THE ICONIC: Free shipping on orders over $75
- ASOS: Free shipping on orders over $120
- Adore Beauty: Free shipping on orders over $25
- Oz Hair & Beauty: Free shipping on orders over $49
- Cult Beauty: Free delivery on orders over £100
- Sephora: Free shipping on orders over $25
- Strawberrynet: Free shipping on orders over $50
Looking for a better deal on haircare? Use one of our coupons:
More guides on Finder
Instagram made me buy it: Growth Bomb Blonde Toning Hair Growth Shampoo & Conditioner
Hey blondies, this affordable and hydrating purple shampoo and conditioner from Growth Bomb is an absolute must.
Best hot rollers for hair in Australia
Achieve the perfect curl or wave with the top 6 hot rollers for hair that you can buy in Australia right now.
Best anti-dandruff shampoo in Australia
From the best product for kids to the top bar option, these are the 11 best anti-dandruff shampoos available right now in Australia.
Everything to know about the Drunk Elephant hair care range
The cult skincare brand is launching a range of hair care products and is coming to MECCA stores this month.
Finder Beauty Fave: Bondi Boost Growth Miracle Mask
If you're struggling with dry, dull locks this affordable mask will help give your strands some much needed TLC.
What’s in the Pokémon x Shu Uemura Art of Hair collection?
The collaborative collection is set to drop soon and you won't want to be a Slowpoke about getting your hands on it!
Beauty product of the week: The Body Shop Shea Butter Hair Mask
The richly replenishing hair mask will do wonders in repairing your locks.
An Olaplex Shampoo and Conditioner review from a haircare addict
We put the Olaplex Shampoo and Conditioner to the test to see if it's worth it's hefty price tag. Now, I have salon-quality hair.
Beauty product of the week: Hairstory New Wash (Rich)
If you're a lover of the simple life and having good hair then seriously, you need this product.
Ask an Expert