Where to buy hair scissors online in Australia
Whether you're a professional needing a new set or an amateur looking to cut your hair at home, these online retailers offer a wide range of hair scissors.
Updated . What changed?
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
There's a wide variety of hair scissors on the market with options including thinning, shearing and trimming hair scissors. Brands offer different styles and colours so you can put an individual stamp on your scissors. You can also choose a range of grips to help protect your fingers.
The following stores all stock hair scissors online, most with free shipping options.
High-quality hair cutting scissors that made for professional hairdressers, barbers and home use. International scissor brands from Japan, Germany and more!
- High-quality stainless steel
- Perfect for home-use or students cutting hair
- Pouch and maintenance guide included
With a variety of options from a single pair of scissors through to hair cutting kits, Catch has a product for every budget.
- Afterpay, Zip and Latitude Pay options
- Sign up to Club Catch for discounts on a number of products
- Orders generally dispatched in 1-2 days
Feel comfortable shopping with one of Australia's largest and best known chemist chains.
- Search by price, brand or recommended products
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Earn benefits and discounts with Priceline's Sister Club
8. Japan Scissors
Some of the finest shears available made with Japanese steel. Hairdresser scissors for professionals as well as those who simply want a premium hair cut at home.
- Made with Japanese hardened steel
- Priced from $99 to $399
- Buy as single or sets
9. Big W
Known for its affordable prices and focus on customer service, Big W is a popular online retailer in Australia.
- Afterpay, Zip and lay-by payment options
- Other similar products recommended while you shop
- Refund or exchange within 90 days of purchase
Does your business belong on this list?
Which of these retailers offer free delivery on hair scissors?
- eBay: Free on eligible items with eBay Plus membership
- Amazon: Free on eligible items with Amazon Prime membership
- Catch: Free standard delivery for Club Catch members
- Fishpond: Standard shipping is free on over 19 million products sent anywhere within Australia or New Zealand
- Priceline: Free standard shipping for orders over $50
- Chemist Warehouse: Free on orders over $50
More guides on Finder
Best controllers for PCs in Australia
These are the best PC controllers you can buy right now in Australia.
Best RC planes in Australia
From the best RC plane for beginners to the top model for aerial photography, these are the six best RC planes in Australia right now.
Best caravan parks on the Sunshine Coast
Discover more than just idyllic beaches and untouched national parks along the Sunshine Coast.
Best laser printers in Australia
We've found the seven best laser printers you can buy in Australia right now.
Best setting powders in Australia
These are the eight best setting powders in Australia right now.
Best eyebrow pencils in Australia
We've found seven of the best eyebrow pencils in Australia right now.
Best gaming monitors in Australia
These are the best gaming monitors you can buy right now in Australia.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
10% off Apple Airpods Pro, 29% off Sennheiser wireless headphones and 20% off HP Pavilion x360 convertible laptop.
Best caravan parks in Mannum
Find the best caravan parks in Mannum and explore the heart of the Murray River.
Campervan hire in Broome | Where to book, what to know
Plan your epic road trip around WA with our guide to campervan hire in Broome.
Ask an Expert