Where to buy hair scissors online in Australia
Whether you're a professional needing a new set or an amateur looking to cut your hair at home, these online retailers offer a wide range of hair scissors.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
There's a wide variety of hair scissors on the market with options including thinning, shearing and trimming hair scissors. Brands offer different styles and colours so you can put an individual stamp on your scissors. You can also choose a range of grips to help protect your fingers.
The following stores all stock hair scissors online, most with free shipping options.
High-quality hair cutting scissors that made for professional hairdressers, barbers and home use. International scissor brands from Japan, Germany and more!
- High-quality stainless steel
- Perfect for home-use or students cutting hair
- Pouch and maintenance guide included
With a variety of options from a single pair of scissors through to hair cutting kits, Catch has a product for every budget.
- Afterpay, Zip and Latitude Pay options
- Sign up to Club Catch for discounts on a number of products
- Orders generally dispatched in 1-2 days
Feel comfortable shopping with one of Australia's largest and best known chemist chains.
- Search by price, brand or recommended products
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Earn benefits and discounts with Priceline's Sister Club
Some of the finest shears available made with Japanese steel. Hairdresser scissors for professionals as well as those who simply want a premium hair cut at home.
- Made with Japanese hardened steel
- Priced from $99 to $399
- Buy as single or sets
Known for its affordable prices and focus on customer service, Big W is a popular online retailer in Australia.
- Afterpay, Zip and lay-by payment options
- Other similar products recommended while you shop
- Refund or exchange within 90 days of purchase
Does your business belong on this list?
Which of these retailers offer free delivery on hair scissors?
- eBay: Free on eligible items with eBay Plus membership
- Amazon: Free on eligible items with Amazon Prime membership
- Catch: Free standard delivery for Club Catch members
- Fishpond: Standard shipping is free on over 19 million products sent anywhere within Australia or New Zealand
- Priceline: Free standard shipping for orders over $50
- Chemist Warehouse: Free on orders over $50
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,250 off electric bikes, $70 off Nintendo Switch, $30 off Logitech G PRO X Lightspeed headsets.
70+ top shackets for 2021 and how to style them
The latest layering trend is here and we’ve got the lowdown on where to shop it in Australia.
Best wine clubs and subscription services in Australia
We’ve done the hard work to find the best wine clubs and subscription services for Australian wine drinkers.
Best bassinets in Australia
These are the 8 best bassinets you can buy right now in Australia.
Easter 2021 sales: 50% off at rebel + heaps more bargains
We've rounded up the best Easter deals on furniture, fitness equipment and more.
Best NAS drives in Australia
Upgrade your home storage with one of the best NAS devices available on store shelves here in Australia.
Best nappy bags in Australia
These are the 9 best nappy bags you can buy right now in Australia.
Best booster seats in Australia
These are the 6 best booster seats you can buy right now in Australia.
Best Sydney hotels with balconies
These are the hotels that come with balconies in Sydney.
Best raincoats and rain jackets in Australia
We’ve found the nine best raincoats and rain jackets you can buy in Australia right now.
Ask an Expert