How to buy Gulf Manganese Corporation (GMC) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Gulf Manganese Corporation shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Gulf Manganese Corporation Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Gulf Manganese Corporation shares (GMC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Gulf Manganese Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $40,665. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Gulf Manganese Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Gulf Manganese Corporation . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: GMC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Gulf Manganese Corporation reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Gulf Manganese Corporation . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Gulf Manganese Corporation key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Gulf Manganese Corporation stock a buy or sell?
- Gulf Manganese Corporation performance over time
- Gulf Manganese Corporation 's financials
- How volatile are Gulf Manganese Corporation shares?
- Does Gulf Manganese Corporation pay a dividend?
- Have Gulf Manganese Corporation shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Gulf Manganese Corporation stock price (ASX:GMC)Use our graph to track the performance of GMC stocks over time.
Gulf Manganese Corporation shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.0055 - $0.0055|
|50-day moving average||$0.0055|
|200-day moving average||$0.0055|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.003|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Gulf Manganese Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Gulf Manganese Corporation price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-02)||0.0055|
|3 months (2021-05-04)||0.0055|
Gulf Manganese Corporation financials
|Gross profit TTM||$40,665|
|Return on assets TTM||-15.78%|
|Return on equity TTM||-42.97%|
|Market capitalisation||$29.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Gulf Manganese Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting Gulf Manganese Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Gulf Manganese Corporation 's shares ever split?
Gulf Manganese Corporation 's shares were split on a 1:50 basis on 2 September 2014. So if you had owned 50 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Gulf Manganese Corporation shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 4900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Gulf Manganese Corporation shares which in turn could have impacted Gulf Manganese Corporation 's share price.
Gulf Manganese Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Gulf Manganese Corporation 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.0055 up to $0.0055. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Gulf Manganese Corporation 's is -0.0437. This would suggest that Gulf Manganese Corporation 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Gulf Manganese Corporation has bucked the trend.
Gulf Manganese Corporation overview
Gulf Manganese Corporation Limited focuses on developing a ferromanganese smelting business in West Timor, Indonesia. The company produces and sells low carbon ferromanganese alloys. The company was formerly known as Gulf Minerals Corporation Limited and changed its name to Gulf Manganese Corporation Limited in May 2015. Gulf Manganese Corporation Limited was incorporated in 1993 and is headquartered in Ascot, Australia.
Stocks similar to Gulf Manganese Corporation
Gulf Manganese Corporation in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Shopping.io (SPI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Shopping.io (SPI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert