How to buy GTN (GTN) shares
Learn how to easily invest in GTN shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
GTN Limited is an advertising agencies business based in Australia. GTN shares (GTN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. GTN has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $136 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in GTN
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for GTN . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: GTN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until GTN reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of GTN . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
GTN stock price (ASX:GTN)Use our graph to track the performance of GTN stocks over time.
GTN shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.28 - $0.6|
|50-day moving average||$0.3869|
|200-day moving average||$0.4439|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy GTN stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
GTN price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-29)||5.06%|
|1 month (2021-06-07)||0.415|
|3 months (2021-04-06)||-3.49%|
|6 months (2021-01-06)||-1.19%|
|1 year (2020-07-06)||3.75%|
|2 years (2019-07-05)||-52.30%|
|3 years (2018-07-06)||-81.39%|
|5 years (2016-07-06)||-78.99%|
Is GTN under- or over-valued?
Valuing GTN stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of GTN 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
GTN 's EBITDA
GTN 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $4.3 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a GTN 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
|Revenue TTM||$136 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$41.6 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-2.92%|
|Return on equity TTM||-3.04%|
|Market capitalisation||$107.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
GTN share dividends
We're not expecting GTN to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
GTN share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, GTN 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.28 up to $0.6. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while GTN 's is 1.2061. This would suggest that GTN 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
GTN Limited, together with its subsidiaries, operates broadcast media advertising platforms that supply traffic information reports to radio and/or television stations. The company through its advertising spots offers information reports, such as traffic and news. Its advertising platform enables advertisers to reach audiences in Australia, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Brazil. The company was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in North Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to GTN
GTN in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How forex trading works (for total beginners)
SPONSORED: We explain the basics of forex trading in Australia, what a currency pair is and the benefits and risks of trading foreign currencies.
How to invest in the NobleOak Life (GTN.AU) IPO
Everything we know about the NobleOak Life IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Kuniko Limited (GTN.AU) IPO
Everything we know about the Kuniko Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Culpeo Minerals (GTN.AU) IPO
Everything we know about the Culpeo Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Best & Less Group (GTN.AU) IPO
Everything we know about the Best & Less Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Tambourah Metals (GTN.AU) IPO
Everything we know about the Tambourah Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Weebit Nano (WBT ↑20.1%), Cogstate (CGS ↑16.7%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 25 June 2021.
How to buy GTN units
Steps to owning and managing SPDR S and P World ex Australian (Hedged) Fund ETF units.
Amazon Prime Day Australia 2021: All the best deals from Day 2
Here are all the best deals from Amazon Prime Day Australia's second day - including the return of dirt-cheap Nintendo Switch consoles.
How to buy GTN units
Steps to owning and managing iShares Global 100 AUD Hedged ETF units.
Ask an Expert