How to buy Greenvale Energy (GRV) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Greenvale Energy shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Greenvale Mining Limited is an oil & gas e&p business based in Australia. Greenvale Energy shares (GRV) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Greenvale Energy has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $103,609. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Greenvale Energy
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Greenvale Energy . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: GRV. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Greenvale Energy reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Greenvale Energy . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Greenvale Energy stock price (ASX:GRV)Use our graph to track the performance of GRV stocks over time.
Greenvale Energy shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.078 - $0.66|
|50-day moving average||$0.3258|
|200-day moving average||$0.3017|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.003|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Greenvale Energy stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Greenvale Energy price performance over time
|1 week (2021-11-22)||-15.58%|
|1 month (2021-10-29)||20.37%|
|3 months (2021-08-27)||-24.42%|
|6 months (2021-05-28)||27.45%|
|1 year (2020-11-27)||209.52%|
|2 years (2019-11-29)||1,020.69%|
|5 years (2016-11-29)||855.88%|
Is Greenvale Energy under- or over-valued?
Valuing Greenvale Energy stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Greenvale Energy 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Greenvale Energy 's EBITDA
Greenvale Energy 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $265,291 (£142,168).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Greenvale Energy 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Greenvale Energy financials
|Gross profit TTM||$103,609|
|Return on assets TTM||-15.85%|
|Return on equity TTM||-26.83%|
|Market capitalisation||$129 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Greenvale Energy share dividends
We're not expecting Greenvale Energy to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Greenvale Energy share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Greenvale Energy 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.078 up to $0.66. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Greenvale Energy 's is 2.9898. This would suggest that Greenvale Energy 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Greenvale Energy overview
Greenvale Mining Limited engages in the development and exploration of mineral properties. The company explores for hydrocarbons, iron-oxide, copper, and gold deposits. Its principal projects include the Alpha Torbanite project located in Queensland; and the Georgina Basin IOCG project in the Northern Territory. The company was formerly known as Greenvale Energy Limited and changed its name to Greenvale Mining Limited in August 2020. Greenvale Mining Limited was incorporated in 1969 and is based in North Fremantle, Australia.
Stocks similar to Greenvale Energy
Greenvale Energy in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Black Friday vacuum cleaner deals 2021: Dyson, Bosch and more
Get up to 58% off on robot cleaners to barrels and cordless sticks to all things Dyson during the Black Friday sales.
Nintendo Switch Black Friday deals 2021 Australia with up to 59% off
These are the best Black Friday deals for Nintendo Switch, including up to 59% off bestselling Switch games.
Black Friday TV deals in Australia: Up to $3,000 off smart TVs
The best Black Friday 2021 discounts include over $1,000 off 75-inch and 85-inch smart TVs from Samsung and Hisense.
Apple Watch Black Friday sales in Australia
Black Friday bargains include discounts on the Apple Watch Series 3 and Apple Watch accessories.
Black Friday air fryer sales: Up to 85% off our favourite brands
Save up to 84% off select air fryers and multi cookers on Black Friday from Amazon, eBay and Catch and more.
Black Friday mega deal: $162 off Nintendo Switch bundles
Get the Nintendo Switch bundled with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and a 3-month Nintendo Switch Online subscription for $369 - save $160!
The best Black Friday headphone sales in Australia: Get up to 58% off
The biggest discounts include $200 off the Apple AirPods Max, 40% off the Beats Solo3, 38% off Jabra Elite 75t Earbuds and 56% off Sennheiser HD 400s.
Australia’s best Black Friday 2021 gaming laptop deals, save up to 40% off
Save over $1000 on gaming laptops during Black Friday 2021 from Dell, MSI, Lenovo, OMEN and Alienware and more.
Ask an Expert