How to buy Greenvale Energy shares
Own Greenvale Energy shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Greenvale Mining Limited is an oil & gas e&p business based in Australia. Greenvale Energy shares (GRV) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Greenvale Energy has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $12.5 million.
How to buy shares in Greenvale Energy
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Greenvale Energy . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: GRV. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Greenvale Energy reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.052, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Greenvale Energy . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Greenvale Energy share priceUse our graph to track the performance of GRV stocks over time.
Greenvale Energy shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.01 - $0.065|
|50-day moving average||$0.0498|
|200-day moving average||$0.0339|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.005|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Greenvale Energy stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Greenvale Energy price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-15)||-50.48%|
|1 month (2020-12-23)||-48.00%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||-1.89%|
|6 months (2020-07-23)||108.00%|
|1 year (2020-01-23)||225.00%|
|2 years (2019-01-19)||N/A|
|3 years (2018-01-23)||20.93%|
|5 years (2016-01-22)||147.62%|
Greenvale Energy financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-10.27%|
|Return on equity TTM||-21.1%|
|Market capitalisation||$12.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Greenvale Energy share dividends
We're not expecting Greenvale Energy to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Greenvale Energy share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Greenvale Energy 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.01 up to $0.065. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Greenvale Energy 's is 2.7833. This would suggest that Greenvale Energy 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Greenvale Energy overview
Greenvale Mining Limited engages in the discovery and exploitation of oil shale deposits. It also explores for iron-oxide copper gold deposits. The company operates through two segments, Development Assets, and Exploration and Evaluation Assets. It owns a 99.99% interest in the Alpha oil shale deposit located in Queensland, Australia; and 100% interest in the The Georgina IOCG Project located in the Northern Territory. The company was formerly known as Greenvale Energy Limited and changed its name to Greenvale Mining Limited in August 2020. Greenvale Mining Limited was incorporated in 1969 and is based in North Fremantle, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Greenvale Energy units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Greenvale Energy units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Greenvale Energy units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Greenvale Energy units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Greenvale Energy units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Greenvale Energy units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Greenvale Energy units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Greenvale Energy units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Greenvale Energy units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert