How to buy Greenland Minerals shares | A$0.29
Own Greenland Minerals shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Greenland Minerals Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Greenland Minerals shares (GGG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.29 – a decrease of 6.45% over the previous week. Greenland Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $108,000.
How to buy shares in Greenland Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Greenland Minerals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: GGG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Greenland Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.29, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Greenland Minerals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
How has coronavirus impacted Greenland Minerals 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Greenland Minerals 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.29, which is 62.07% up on its pre-crash value of $0.11 and 332.84% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.067.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Greenland Minerals shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $583.33 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $2,416.67.
Greenland Minerals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of GGG stocks over time.
Greenland Minerals shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.29|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.067 - AUDA$0.345|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.2704|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1822|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.001|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Greenland Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Greenland Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-23)||-1.69%|
|1 month (2020-09-30)||11.54%|
|3 months (2020-07-30)||48.72%|
|6 months (2020-04-30)||152.17%|
|1 year (2019-10-30)||176.19%|
|2 years (2018-10-30)||237.21%|
|3 years (2017-10-30)||190.00%|
|5 years (2015-10-30)||935.71%|
Greenland Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$64,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-2.04%|
|Return on equity TTM||-3.48%|
|Market capitalisation||$359.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Greenland Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Greenland Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Greenland Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Greenland Minerals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.067 up to $0.345. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Greenland Minerals 's is 0.5216. This would suggest that Greenland Minerals 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Greenland Minerals overview
Greenland Minerals Limited engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and commercialization of mineral properties in Australia. The company primarily explores for rare earth elements, uranium, zinc, and fluorspar. It owns a 100% interest in the Kvanefjeld project located in southern Greenland. The company was formerly known as Greenland Minerals and Energy Limited and changed its name to Greenland Minerals Limited in June 2018. Greenland Minerals Limited is headquartered in Subiaco, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy the US Vegan Climate ETF | N/AN/A
Steps to owning and managing buy US Vegan Climate ETF units.
How to buy Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares | A$0.023
Steps to owning and managing Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares from Australia.
How to buy Greenland Minerals shares | $58.29
Steps to owning and managing Bunge Ltd shares from Australia.
How to buy Greenland Minerals shares | $37.47
Steps to owning and managing Conagra Brands shares from Australia.
How to buy Greenland Minerals shares | $67.1
Steps to owning and managing Kellogg Company shares from Australia.
How to buy Greenland Minerals shares | $71.62
Steps to owning and managing Ingredion shares from Australia
How to buy Greenland Minerals shares | $59.71
Steps to owning and managing Tyson Foods shares from Australia.
Where to buy writing pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy writing pencils online in Australia.
Where to buy wrapper & band sorter racks online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wrapper & band sorter racks online in Australia.
Where to buy wooden lead pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wooden lead pencils online in Australia.
Ask an Expert