How to buy Great Southern Mining (GSN) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Great Southern Mining shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Great Southern Mining Limited is an other precious metals & mining business based in Australia. Great Southern Mining shares (GSN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Great Southern Mining has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1,254. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Great Southern Mining
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Great Southern Mining . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: GSN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Great Southern Mining reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Great Southern Mining . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Great Southern Mining key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Great Southern Mining stock a buy or sell?
- Great Southern Mining performance over time
- Great Southern Mining 's financials
- How volatile are Great Southern Mining shares?
- Does Great Southern Mining pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Great Southern Mining stock price (ASX:GSN)Use our graph to track the performance of GSN stocks over time.
Great Southern Mining shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.038 - $0.18|
|50-day moving average||$0.0487|
|200-day moving average||$0.0617|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.005|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Great Southern Mining stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Great Southern Mining price performance over time
|1 month (2021-06-29)||21.95%|
|3 months (2021-04-29)||-7.41%|
Great Southern Mining financials
|Gross profit TTM||$1,341|
|Return on assets TTM||-13.94%|
|Return on equity TTM||-27.58%|
|Market capitalisation||$23.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Great Southern Mining share dividends
We're not expecting Great Southern Mining to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Great Southern Mining share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Great Southern Mining 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.038 up to $0.18. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Great Southern Mining 's is 1.6317. This would suggest that Great Southern Mining 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Great Southern Mining overview
Great Southern Mining Limited primarily engages in the exploration and evaluation of gold deposits in Australia. The company also explores for silver and other minerals. It holds a 100% interest in the Mon Ami gold project, the Cox's Find project, and the Mt Weld project located in Western Australia. The company also holds a 100% interest in the Edinburgh Park project and Johnnycake project in the North Queensland. Great Southern Mining Limited was incorporated in 2011 and is based in Balcatta, Australia.
Stocks similar to Great Southern Mining
Great Southern Mining in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert