How to buy Great Northern Minerals (GNM) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Great Northern Minerals shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Great Northern Minerals Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Great Northern Minerals shares (GNM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Great Northern Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $125,000. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Great Northern Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Great Northern Minerals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: GNM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Great Northern Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Great Northern Minerals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Great Northern Minerals key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Great Northern Minerals stock a buy or sell?
- Great Northern Minerals performance over time
- Great Northern Minerals 's financials
- How volatile are Great Northern Minerals shares?
- Does Great Northern Minerals pay a dividend?
- Have Great Northern Minerals shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Great Northern Minerals stock price (ASX:GNM)Use our graph to track the performance of GNM stocks over time.
Great Northern Minerals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.009 - $0.028|
|50-day moving average||$0.0119|
|200-day moving average||$0.012|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.03|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Great Northern Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Great Northern Minerals price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-02)||33.33%|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||60.00%|
|2 years (2019-07-29)||inf%|
|3 years (2018-07-29)||inf%|
|5 years (2016-07-29)||inf%|
Great Northern Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$125,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-82.69%|
|Return on equity TTM||-230.71%|
|Market capitalisation||$14.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Great Northern Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Great Northern Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Great Northern Minerals 's shares ever split?
Great Northern Minerals 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 21 October 2019. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Great Northern Minerals shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Great Northern Minerals shares which in turn could have impacted Great Northern Minerals 's share price.
Great Northern Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Great Northern Minerals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.009 up to $0.028. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Great Northern Minerals 's is 0.093. This would suggest that Great Northern Minerals 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Great Northern Minerals overview
Great Northern Minerals Limited explores for and develops gold mineral properties. The company has 100% interests in the Golden Ant Project comprising Camel Creek, Golden Cup, and Big Rush. The company was formerly known as Greenpower Energy Limited and changed its name to Great Northern Minerals Limited in October 2019. Great Northern Minerals Limited was incorporated in 1899 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Great Northern Minerals
Great Northern Minerals in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert