How to buy Great Northern Minerals shares
Own Great Northern Minerals shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Great Northern Minerals Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Great Northern Minerals shares (GNM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Great Northern Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $125,000..
How to buy shares in Great Northern Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Great Northern Minerals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: GNM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Great Northern Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.019, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Great Northern Minerals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Great Northern Minerals key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Great Northern Minerals stock a buy or sell?
- Great Northern Minerals performance over time
- Great Northern Minerals 's financials
- How volatile are Great Northern Minerals shares?
- Does Great Northern Minerals pay a dividend?
- Have Great Northern Minerals shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Great Northern Minerals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of GNM stocks over time.
Great Northern Minerals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.004 - $0.028|
|50-day moving average||$0.0207|
|200-day moving average||$0.0163|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.03|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Great Northern Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Great Northern Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-14)||46.15%|
|1 month (2020-12-21)||58.33%|
|3 months (2020-10-21)||11.76%|
|6 months (2020-07-21)||5.56%|
|1 year (2020-01-21)||111.11%|
|2 years (2019-01-21)||-45.71%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||-88.82%|
|5 years (2016-01-21)||-68.33%|
Great Northern Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$125,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-77.95%|
|Return on equity TTM||-163.31%|
|Market capitalisation||$17.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Great Northern Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Great Northern Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Great Northern Minerals 's shares ever split?
Great Northern Minerals 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 22 October 2019. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Great Northern Minerals shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Great Northern Minerals shares which in turn could have impacted Great Northern Minerals 's share price.
Great Northern Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Great Northern Minerals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.004 up to $0.028. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Great Northern Minerals 's is 0.4446. This would suggest that Great Northern Minerals 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Great Northern Minerals overview
Great Northern Minerals Limited explores for and develops gold mineral properties. The company has 100% interests in the Golden Ant Project comprising Camel Creek, Golden Cup, and Big Rush. The company was formerly known as Greenpower Energy Limited and changed its name to Great Northern Minerals Limited in October 2019. Great Northern Minerals Limited was incorporated in 1899 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Great Northern Minerals units | A$51.76
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Great Northern Minerals units | A$52.87
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Great Northern Minerals units | A$104.51
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Great Northern Minerals units | A$24.15
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Great Northern Minerals units | A$89.59
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Great Northern Minerals units | A$17.03
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Great Northern Minerals units | A$75.86
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Great Northern Minerals units | A$51.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Great Northern Minerals units | A$9.49
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert