How to buy GQG Partners (GQG) shares
Learn how to easily invest in GQG Partners shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
GQG Partners Inc is an asset management business based in Australia. GQG Partners shares (GQG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. GQG Partners has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $329.3 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in GQG Partners
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for GQG Partners. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: GQG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until GQG Partners reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of GQG Partners. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
GQG Partners stock price (ASX:GQG)Use our graph to track the performance of GQG stocks over time.
GQG Partners shares at a glance
|52-week range||$1.7 - $2.13|
|50-day moving average||$1.925|
|200-day moving average||$1.925|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy GQG Partners stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
GQG Partners price performance over time
|1 week (2021-11-29)||-3.00%|
|1 month (2021-11-05)||-11.44%|
Is GQG Partners under- or over-valued?
Valuing GQG Partners stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of GQG Partners's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
GQG Partners's EBITDA
GQG Partners's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $259.8 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a GQG Partners's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
GQG Partners financials
|Revenue TTM||$329.3 million|
|Operating margin TTM||78.83%|
|Gross profit TTM||$182.6 million|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$5.4 billion|
TTM: trailing 12 months
GQG Partners share dividends
We're not expecting GQG Partners to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
GQG Partners overview
GQG Partners Inc., a boutique asset management company, provides professional asset management services to individuals and institutional investors worldwide. It manages equity portfolios for investors, including pension funds, sovereign funds, wealth management firms, and other financial institutions. The company was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. GQG Partners Inc operates as a subsidiary of QVFT LLC.
Stocks similar to GQG Partners
GQG Partners in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
The Ultimate Christmas Gift Guide For Everyone In Your Life
No matter who you're shopping for, you can consider your Kris Kringle sorted with these gift picks from THE ICONIC.
Australia’s cheapest broker launches: Is it CommSec’s killer?
Stake has announced the cheapest brokerage on the market.
Two Broke Chicks x eBay Sneaker Giveaway
Two Broke Chicks is giving away the chance to win 3 sneakers of the winner's choice from eBay.
6 things you need to know before trading Bitcoin and cryptocurrency
SPONSORED: Practical tips for traditional market traders looking to gain exposure to crypto.
Tado Smart AC Control V3+ review: Simple, smart and cool
The Tado Smart AC Control V3+ promises to save you energy while making your existing home air conditioner smart. It's a smart solution that certainly covers the basics of home heating and cooling well generally irrespective of the brand of your home or office's air conditioning.
Dynabook Tecra A40-J review: The business laptop that shouldn’t be licked, unless you really want to
The Dynabook Tecra A40-J won't win any awards for entirely innovative design ideas, but then it's much more of a workhorse design and power set for business users. Somebody else can test its antimicrobial paint however.
De’Longhi IdealFry review: Not quite ideal but still quite good
An easy to use, simple air fryer.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Rhythm Biosciences (RHY ↑17.0%), DevEx Resources (DEV ↑12.1%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 30 November 2021.
Ask an Expert